User Controls

do you endure some slight level of discomfort in order to look better in clothes?

usually if i have an article of clothing that fits even slightly uncomfortable i either won't wear it or i'll only wear it if the rest of my laundry is already dirty or whatever. because of this my ex gf always told me i should wear slight tighter/fitting clothing because it looks better, and i told her i don't wnat to wear anything if it's uncomfortable, and she told me everyone basically has some level of slight discomfort to wear jeans or shirts that fit. and when i look at how people around me dress, the ones that aren't obese slobs do look like their clothes are slightly uncomfortable.

is like the willingness to endure discomfort seen as a strong trait in a prospective mate or something?
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    shoes, most definitely.. .. i do.
    i don't wear a pair of stilettos for the walking pleasure, that's for sure!
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty shoes, most definitely.. .. i do.
    i don't wear a pair of stilettos for the walking pleasure, that's for sure!

how about pants and shirts tho
    Yes.

I don't like to wear pants of any description or design, I have to though to avoid arrest.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Become a Trianglist and wear robes in public. I got the idea when I saw a Muslim cleric wearing robes and I felt the air of respect around him, nobody would ever fuck with a dude in robes.

You become ascended.
    Originally posted by Ghost Become a Trianglist and wear robes in public. I got the idea when I saw a Muslim cleric wearing robes and I felt the air of respect around him

I bet you felt the air young fella me lad.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Um, okay.. .. i'd say next, on the article of discomfort clothing scale: a fuq'n thong!!! That piece of chit is purely worn for visual affects, not for mf'g comfort!!!
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Um, okay.. .. i'd say next, on the article of discomfort clothing scale: a fuq'n thong!!! That piece of chit is purely worn for visual affects, not for mf'g comfort!!!

Wanna bet? It looks comfy as hell.

Amyways, yes I do. If I wear my $5 shirt from walmart with or without sweatpants, I get treated quite a bit less friendlyish, which is why it sucks for other people to be poor enough tk buy clothes from walmart. Also why I never wear swestpants in public or my walmart shirt without another shirt over it.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    underwear is uncomfortable

I found these elastic/sport undies that fit fantastic

Like a sheer spandex stuff

Only problem is they make my junk stank 😢

Sorry for her
    Depends are soft and comfortable and make your junk look bigger (and your ass).
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah pretty much cause I'm sensitive like that. I also don't like shirts that are too hard
    apric0t Houston
    Nope. If you wear clothes that you arent comfortable in its only because you can't afford or don't know how to buy shit for yourself properly.

I have tests I run. I gotta be able to sit without the bottom of the jeans legs going up over my ankles, and if I raise my arms higher than my shoulder my shirt shouldnt be showin my tummy. Two simple rules for comfy clothes, and they can still be "tight" or "close fitting" instead of loose n baggy like this.
    Originally posted by apric0t Nope. If you wear clothes that you arent comfortable in its only because you can't afford or don't know how to buy shit for yourself properly.

I have tests I run. I gotta be able to sit without the bottom of the jeans legs going up over my ankles, and if I raise my arms higher than my shoulder my shirt shouldnt be showin my tummy. Two simple rules for comfy clothes, and they can still be "tight" or "close fitting" instead of loose n baggy like this.

Easy to say when you aren't near 6'5"
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    These mill n ee ells just wear pajamas everyday anyway..
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Everything is a pajama
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by apric0t Nope. If you wear clothes that you arent comfortable in its only because you can't afford or don't know how to buy shit for yourself properly.

That isn't close fitting lol. You ever been fitted nigga? Real well fitting clothes is tight and should be comfortable if it's a good material.

To get that look on store bought clothes is hard and most often they are uncomfortable because they are not fitted exactly to your body.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Imagine being so much of a fsggot that you need to get "fitted" by another man. I bet gay people just go to fitting stores all day to have men do the little tape measure thing around their body.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I wear a waist trainer it's a modern day corset
    apric0t Houston
    Originally posted by GGG That isn't close fitting lol. You ever been fitted nigga? Real well fitting clothes is tight and should be comfortable if it's a good material.

To get that look on store bought clothes is hard and most often they are uncomfortable because they are not fitted exactly to your body.

Because you shop at walmart and target for clothes. You don't need to get fitted to know whats comfortable on your own body, and there are plenty of clothing retailers out there that go beyond standard obese american sizes. IE I know 31/32 jeans are my sweet spot, depending on the "fit" which most brands have anywhere from 3-6 different "fits", to wear with a belt and not have the waistline all bunched up or crinkly looking, they dont ride up when I sit, and I don't drag the bottom when I walk, or hide 3/4s of the top of my shoe.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by apric0t Because you shop at walmart and target for clothes. You don't need to get fitted to know whats comfortable on your own body, and there are plenty of clothing retailers out there that go beyond standard obese american sizes. IE I know 31/32 jeans are my sweet spot, depending on the "fit" which most brands have anywhere from 3-6 different "fits", to wear with a belt and not have the waistline all bunched up or crinkly looking, they dont ride up when I sit, and I don't drag the bottom when I walk, or hide 3/4s of the top of my shoe.

The jean size is just length and waist width. It isn't fitted. I don't think you know what fit clothes feel like or you wouldn't be spewing such vile bullshit.
Jump to Top