User Controls

So the cookoo's nest is letting me out tomorrow see my family for summer

Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    We are gonna have a fab time

any ideas for some summer activities?
    First, does your family want to see you?
    Ghost Black Hole
    You live in a psych ward
    Originally posted by Ghost You live in a psych ward

so what
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Living in a psych ward sounds comfy
    3 meals a day, roof over your head, other inmates you can sexual abuse, free books and TV, what's not to like.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Living in a psych ward sounds comfy

It is. It's my retirement plan B to get a large amount of meth and smuggle it in a mental health facility and bring a really nice phone or iPad, handheld video games maybe a laptop and get fucked up all day.
    we will go feed the ducks today
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Grylls We are gonna have a fab time

any ideas for some summer activities?

no wonder why you're such a loser, you're not only crazy, but boring those are two things that shouldn't go together.

go do some tek and get a prostate exam, faggit
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no wonder why you're such a loser, you're not only crazy, but boring those are two things that shouldn't go together.

go do some tek and get a prostate exam, faggit

y r u so mean?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Maybe you should take some of your fellow inmates fishing.

Originally posted by Grylls y r u so mean?

GET REKT IDIOT
    Originally posted by stl1 Maybe you should take some of your fellow inmates fishing.

If you've ever been in a mental hospital the people aren't even that glorious there dumber than people jail. Last summer I got taken for an emergency 72 hour hold because the cops caught me flipping out and I didn't want to tell them im on tek, my back pack and laptop had trace of tek all over it.. they were even looking like wtf did you take tek?

They have the same archetypes at real mental hospitals as in that movie, the gont that isn't actually ill just wants to be there because he's a mommas boy, and me the freebird that just likes to illegal things sometimes. I even told them when I got there that I'm not crazy I just have the blues and did abunch of tek they don't care though. The only person I could talk to was normal like me, she told me that she's not crazy she's homeless and a tek head and has slept with so many guys for drugs recently and is pregnant she needs some assistance.

And whats fucked up they threw away my script of gabapentin which I need and would prescribe me in house. Fuck that shit. I was able to keep my job but everyone was like what the hell happened and I was just like oh had an allergic reaction to avacodo.
    I like how this doesn't even look like the new danny devito

i like how i dont give a fuck you greasy cheap poor fuckin tramp hobo cunt bitch dick sucker loser fagget cock jockey ass lickin shit eatin piss drinkin nonce
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Do you all hold hands when you cross the streets
    Originally posted by Erekshun Do you all hold hands when you cross the streets

yes its safer that way
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I thought you were married to an asian lady? Are you dumpster slut? You're somewhat of an enigma. How did you end up in the loogey bin? What is fact and what is fiction? There's a lot of confusion going on rn
    im not allowed to talk about it
Jump to Top