User Controls

I was just thinking of richy rich areas like Silicon Valley and the females there

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Would you say it would be a waste of time or still worth it to you to hang out with them with possible hope of getting laid even if you have to soend everything on them and most of thema re users? How many of you would still do it or it still would be worth it for you just fkr the hope you may get some? Id any of tou lived in such areas did you just totally ignore the opposite sex since theyre all like thwt there or just acucmulated and spent everything on them?
    I start to think about this because when I lived in the usa before coming to santa cruz i lived in such areas and reminiscing about them is that even though they were all users and shallow humans at least i got to make out once in a while or feel wanted vs not having anything at all. Its like what is worse?
    How did you conclude the humans were shallow? How much time did you spend getting to know them as individuals?

If you went only by appearances for example that would be pretty.. ..shallow.
    Well for one the type of guy they wanted or sought out or what they were looking for. That alone but thats just one of many reasons.
    if most of them are users i'd say bring a bunch of drugs and go for it.
    do you guys think mature women use young guys to feel good about themselves and get free dirnks and or food or do you think women in geenral above teen years look at guys who spend money on them ad a sign theya re desired or something? why do they act so normal to their female friends and are aleays willing to pay their share or at least offer and act like that when a male is present even one male and a bunch of them?
Jump to Top