User Controls

Stick a feather in your hat, Yankee doodle

jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Today's date 1776, the British told us to surrender our firearms, so we shot them..don't ever give up your firearms, oops except you felon peeps of course..have a jolly good independence day..Tally ho
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    No taxation without representation

Green cards say what?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol that was funny

but if you want to even more funny. you ever feel the like someones watching you? and you turn around and they put their face face down and keep looking at them and they will almost always come back to you.
    lol that was funny

but if you want to even more funny. you ever feel the like someones watching you? and you turn around and they put their face face down and keep looking at them and they will almost always come back to you.

Needledick Needledick Needledick motherfucker [mulishly down your brachydactylia]
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by jerry3553 Today's date 1776, the British told us to pay our taxes, so we shot them..
    Fixed

Originally posted by GGG No taxation without representation

Subsequent US history, like the Whiskey Rebellion, show Americans objected to taxes with representation too
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Needledick Needledick Needledick

lol this is what I thought of too
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Fixed

Subsequent US history, like the Whiskey Rebellion, show Americans objected to taxes with representation too

Most didn't even pay taxes anyway, not to the crown at least. None of you here would have done in 1776.

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Uh yes they did. Never heard of the stamp act ey? People in the colonies paid sales tax just like we do. They also had crazy high import and export taxes.

Hence.. Boston tea harbor.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fuck you
    Originally posted by GGG Uh yes they did. Never heard of the stamp act ey? People in the colonies paid sales tax just like we do. They also had crazy high import and export taxes.

Hence.. Boston tea harbor.

that shit only affected the rich. fact is most people in america at the time didn't even support the revolution. to britain it was just some little unimportant side theatre to the big war going on in europe at the time. and if it wasn't for the spanish and the french navy you wouldn't have even had a war, it would have been over in less than 5 minutes.
    but i guess they don't tell you that version over there

Jump to Top