User Controls

Lets talk about psychopaths

Admin African Astronaut
    I think they are advanced humans. People are always so jelly of them. There are so many articles on the internet about them but not many not really any articles about neurotypicals. They run the world.

What do you think?
    HTS highlight reel
    I think they run the world but I also think a lot of them think they're more slick than they actually are. Like the top 1% of psychopaths run the world - most of you niggas aren't that smart or capable, you're just pointlessly manipulative in petty and retarded ways. *shrug*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS I think they run the world but I also think a lot of them think they're more slick than they actually are. Like the top 1% of psychopaths run the world - most of you niggas aren't that smart or capable, you're just pointlessly manipulative in petty and retarded ways. *shrug*

I pick up on some jelly.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Admin I pick up on some jelly.

I pick up on some narcissism. Faggot.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Anybody who thinks about or talks about psychopaths is a faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    OMG OP is Dext...
    Shrooms Houston
    Define psychopaths
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Shrooms Define psychopaths

Here's a gif of my psychopath father when he was younger.
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Originally posted by mmQ

Here's a gif of my psychopath father when he was younger.

You change souseuol you change
    I haven't had that problem since I was cured of lycanthropy.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Their morally devoid inclinations have destroyed the planet.

Psychopaths SUCK!
    Mq looks like the lions do on nat geo when they're shooting them with darts to transfer them to a new zoo
    Admin African Astronaut
    Just as I thought, lots of jelly in this thread.

Tell me more.. .
    Couldn't care less as long as they stay out of my way.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Couldn't care less as long as they stay out of my way.

Why don't you want them in your life? Why should they stay out of your way? Why don't you stay out of their way?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    A genuine psychopath can't be detected by the usual means.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL A genuine psychopath can't be detected by the usual means.

Ignore this shit. As soon as methods are developed to detect the psycho, he/she/they develops camouflage.

If he/she/they didn't they wouldn't be psychopaths.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Ignore this shit. As soon as methods are developed to detect the psycho, he/she/they develops camouflage.

If he/she/they didn't they wouldn't be psychopaths.

The professional psychopath is always one step ahead, anticipating discovery.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The professional psychopath is always one step ahead, anticipating discovery.

Are they ever unprofessional?
    Originally posted by Admin Are they ever unprofessional?

Some people are really bad at being psychopaths.

Being a psychopath doesn't automatically make you intelligent. Not everyone is a Ted Bundy.
Jump to Top