cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Grylls thats a nice package

il suk him of b4 u evn c it hapn fag
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Fags.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Sexy Spectral man so sexy
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Shouldn't wear a bathing suit that shows the exact size of your sausage. No class.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Shouldn't wear a bathing suit that shows the exact size of your sausage. No class.

i’m a hardcore faggot cock expert and i’m fairly certain that’s not his sausage
    Pillpopper Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Grylls thats a nice package

Not surprised with your admiration of that geezers junk. And by geezer I mean your moms secret junk.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Not surprised with your admiration of that geezers junk. And by geezer I mean your moms secret junk.

What's your IQ?
    Originally posted by Sudo What's your IQ?

Doesn't matter. Unlike your broke ass. I get paid while at home and won't have to suck uncle sams cock for money.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    just for fun then
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Pillpopper Doesn't matter. Unlike your broke ass. I get paid while at home and won't have to suck uncle sams cock for money.

Don't you live in Canada? Do patriotic mascots and symbols confuse you?
    Originally posted by Sudo Don't you live in Canada? Do patriotic mascots and symbols confuse you?

No but when my full pay was deposited this morning I laughed at your hillbilly ass.
    Originally posted by Pillpopper No but when my full pay was deposited this morning I laughed at your hillbilly ass.

1. You live in Canada you dumbass

2. I probably made more today than you did in that 2 week period?

3. What is the significance of the avatar you use on every site? Have you been using the same laptop with the same picture saved on it for eons?

4. What is your IQ?

5. Why are you so confused?

6. Are you really trying to boast about working from home like thats some kind of "flex?" What a sad life you must live.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top