User Controls

the plot thickens even more than before

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I got sent home because I smelled like dragon breath from the night before, the gont said he will give me one more chance. I even showed up early and sippin coffee. I had homework to turn in and I just handed a blank paper to the boss and he was like wtf is wrong with you and I said It was my bday and I asked for my cake and he said we will see about that, just come in tomorrow and gave me a hug. fucking bullshit I don't need homework I can run circles around these people.
    Just gonna go back tommorow and admit I was drunk like nothing ever happened. I can't believe the guy didn't fire me. lol he even said I he believes in me but I reak of a booze , I'm going to steal so much money from them.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Damnit Bill Krozby don't fuck this job up.
    Originally posted by Octavian Damnit Bill Krozby don't fuck this job up.

yeah man, the gont said he knows im with it but he can't have me smeeling. I'm going to go back tomorrow and just pretended like nothing happened, thats why I didn't do the "homework" because I'm better than that. When the store opens they will be sucking my dick.

Nobody wants me to leave, there store will fail with out me. No one fires me, I just quit, but i'm not going to do this now. I'm part jedi but just enough to know how to work it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    I had a drink last night with my mum, I had 4 cans of Cider and 4 cans of bitter and this dull fucking pain has intensified.

Feels like when you get a stitch?

Fml
    Perhaps a hernia
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    >shows up drunk on day 3
    >"I'm gonna steal so much fucking money from these dudes"
    >"I dont have to do their homework I'm better than that"

Lol this is a good start Bill Krozby
    Originally posted by mmQ >shows up drunk on day 3
    >"I'm gonna steal so much fucking money from these dudes"
    >"I dont have to do their homework I'm better than that"

Lol this is a good start Bill Krozby

he said I'm better than that and don't have to do the homework and I didn't show up drunk I just smelled like booze. and I wont steal from them.. maybe just as much as everyone else does I just wanted to get fucked up on my birthday, they owe me a birthday card and cake its in their contract not that I really want that, I just want to work and not be hassled with and play hang man

Shrooms Houston
    Take your tall cans to work if you must drink them right before going out to the show room and do your job until you know you're three beers down and drink after work
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If people can still smell booze coming from you, you're still drunk, whether you like it or not. Or your half hungover half drunk. Let's not get it twisted. I KNOW THE BIT.

Point is krawz that its deflating seeing your high hopes and enthusiasm for new jarbs and then fuckinf them up within days. I know you know this too it ain't like I'm making shit up.

I guess I dont even know what I'm saying. Best wishes. Hopefully that was your last warning and you totally get your shit together and keep this job for long enough to save up the money you need for the hot dog stand.

I fear if you ever did get the hot dog stand you might show up to work drunk af every day and get shut down within a week but I hope that's not the case.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Originally posted by Octavian I had a drink last night with my mum, I had 4 cans of Cider and 4 cans of bitter and this dull fucking pain has intensified.

Feels like when you get a stitch?

Fml

where is the pain?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by mmQ If people can still smell booze coming from you, you're still drunk, whether you like it or not. Or your half hungover half drunk. Let's not get it twisted. I KNOW THE BIT.

Point is krawz that its deflating seeing your high hopes and enthusiasm for new jarbs and then fuckinf them up within days. I know you know this too it ain't like I'm making shit up.

I guess I dont even know what I'm saying. Best wishes. Hopefully that was your last warning and you totally get your shit together and keep this job for long enough to save up the money you need for the hot dog stand.

I fear if you ever did get the hot dog stand you might show up to work drunk af every day and get shut down within a week but I hope that's not the case.

what the fuck!?

Originally posted by Octavian I had a drink last night with my mum,

son drinks with mom.

what happens next will left you speechless.
    Technologist victim of incest
    If you can’t go to work sober, you have a bigger problem to tackle than a job.
    Originally posted by Technologist If you can’t go to work sober, you have a bigger problem to tackle than a job.

what should you drink before work?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Grylls what should you drink before work?

Your ass
    NO
    My ass!
    Originally posted by Technologist NO
    My ass!

i’ll eat your ass before work then

but specifically what do you drink before work?
    Caffeine
    Originally posted by Technologist Caffeine

like a red bull or something?
Jump to Top