User Controls

things you are thankful for

i am thankful that i live a 30 second walk from my job and at night when i'm stoned and want a cookie i can go over there right before they close and just ask for one and they give it to me. otherwise i'd have to go all the way to the grocery store, buy a whole package of cookies and probably eat every last one and fucking hate myself afterwards
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    nis
    weed
    nis
    my looks
    my taste
    my style

*flicks hair*
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    My 8 inch black dick
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator My 8 inch black dick

I had to turn the smell down on my lappy, the false pride was reeking
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i am thankful that i live a 30 second walk from my job and at night when i'm stoned and want a cookie i can go over there right before they close and just ask for one and they give it to me. otherwise i'd have to go all the way to the grocery store, buy a whole package of cookies and probably eat every last one and fucking hate myself afterwards

livin the dream dude

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nice, cookie job
    Technologist victim of incest
    Thankful for my friends and family that know me well enough to kick me in the ass when I fuck up.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Technologist Thankful for my friends and family that know me well enough to kick me in the ass when I fuck up.

how you know they not fucking up by thinking you're fucking up?

Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by NARCassist how you know they not fucking up by thinking you're fucking up?

Well I’ve known them all for 20 to 30 years, if that’s the case, we all fuck up together and get a good laugh while we’re at it!
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    life, cuz every day above ground, is a damn good day!👍🏻
    my family♥️
    my friends, old & new 😊😍
    my freedom-- bcuz i live in the best damn country on the planet! 😎
    Infantcock wants Krug'z dog in his ass
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i am thankful that i live a 30 second walk from my job and at night when i'm stoned and want a cookie i can go over there right before they close and just ask for one and they give it to me. otherwise i'd have to go all the way to the grocery store, buy a whole package of cookies and probably eat every last one and fucking hate myself afterwards

Well, Oprah, i am thankful that I live in a country at a time where i have access to all modern technologies, luxuries and comforts. And good health too. :)
    Originally posted by tee hee hee Well, Oprah, i am thankful that I live in a country at a time where i have access to all modern technologies, luxuries and comforts. And good health too. :)

if you live in the US you don't have access to all technology or even good wifi you delusional cucked flag waving retard
    Nothing really..I don't get hand outs, I make my own way in the world.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Nothing really..I don't get hand outs, I make my own way in the world.

so do i you lil bitch that cinnamon roll was earned by me socializing with my coworkers and VERY ACTIVE ATTEMPTS to not be so morbid
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Technologist Well I’ve known them all for 20 to 30 years, if that’s the case, we all fuck up together and get a good laugh while we’re at it!

U so wise
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III so do i you lil bitch that cinnamon roll was earned by me socializing with my coworkers and VERY ACTIVE ATTEMPTS to not be so morbid

Who are you thankful to? maybe that should be established first.
    tee hee hee Naturally Camouflaged [slangily complete this slumberer]
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III if you live in the US you don't have access to all technology or even good wifi you delusional cucked flag waving retard

What an angry young man you are. How ruuuude!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    On topic I'm thankful for peach mango juice at 7am outside while I'm taking the dog out. It's always nice to have a drink that tastes how the sun looks.
    Originally posted by tee hee hee What an angry young man you are. How ruuuude!

lol im jk.
Jump to Top