User Controls

How would you actually describe good sex

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What does good sex mean exactly? Fulfilling.p? Horns? Nasty? Or something both partners got off on?
    If I'm not bloody and shivering the sex wasn't good enough
    also OP is a nonce
    when you both get into the flow state
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    When your badly scarred.
    Octavian motherfucker
    With someone that I can have a really intense, pleasurable climax with.

Not a child that will see me get 10 to life on a nonce wing with little or no hope for the future.
    Originally posted by Octavian With someone that I can have a really intense, pleasurable climax with.

Not a child that will see me get 10 to life on a nonce wing with little or no hope for the future.

I’ve never once had sex with a child. Where do you get this crap from? Did I ever even amdit I had sex with a child? I said I enjoy power dynamics and fetishism. I enjoy way older women like mom son role playing and younger girls. Ever did I say I fuk a child.
    Originally posted by Wariat I’ve never once had sex with a child. Where do you get this crap from? Did I ever even amdit I had sex with a child? I said I enjoy power dynamics and fetishism. I enjoy way older women like mom won role playing and younger girls. Ever did I say I fuk a child.

You said you fucking diddled and made out with a 12 year well endowed farm girl fucktard! That is a fucking child!
    First of all she definitely was no child. She made out with me in her moms car as her mom invited me over, secondly I met her in small town Poland her name I still remember because I love her is Natalka. Ok before I get too far into the story she and her fri Nr ho looked ay younger but thy were same age were talking to two diff guys maybe not my age but way older than them at the time (I was 22) I was addict d to come at the time and knew what girls this age were capable of. This was a diff time in my life. Fact is she was amazing. Poland to me st the time was amazing. She and her fri nd walked by later as I was in this little side bar drinking a beer and kept turning around looking at m so I said hi you wanna talk? She said later I gotta take care of something. She actually to my fuming outmost surprise cam back with that friend. Her friend even noticed the age difference right away but w hit it off.

Btw I gave up cop and all that stuff many hrs ago that’s why I can talk about it now as a former addict. It was at one point to m like heroin.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Let's get something straight:

Poland has never, and never will be, amazing.
    Originally posted by Wariat First of all she definitely was no child. She made out with me in her moms car as her mom invited me over, secondly I met her in small town Poland her name I still remember because I love her is Natalka. Ok before I get too far into the story she and her fri Nr ho looked ay younger but thy were same age were talking to two diff guys maybe not my age but way older than them at the time (I was 22) I was addict d to come at the time and knew what girls this age were capable of. This was a diff time in my life. Fact is she was amazing. Poland to me st the time was amazing. She and her fri nd walked by later as I was in this little side bar drinking a beer and kept turning around looking at m so I said hi you wanna talk? She said later I gotta take care of something. She actually to my fuming outmost surprise cam back with that friend. Her friend even noticed the age difference right away but w hit it off.

Btw I gave up cop and all that stuff many hrs ago that’s why I can talk about it now as a former addict. It was at one point to m like heroin.

Uh 12?! shes a fucking child. *facepalm* yeah keep justifying. Oh..I was addicted to heroin...oh but she acted way older..oh but women are just terrible. Anything to not take responsibility of your own damn actions.
    Originally posted by Octavian Let's get something straight:

Better than most of Europe

Politically that is
    Originally posted by Octavian Let's get something straight:

About the only thing amazing hereis my willpower to resist drinking.
Jump to Top