User Controls

Bill Krozby

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    You think that you are better...no, superior to me because you live in some bum fuck shackle of Texas and I live in between situations at the MOTELMONTEL. Duck you;

Cut your scortum off and keep it in my pocket.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by mashlehash You think that you are better…no, superior to me because you live in some bum fuck shackle of Texas and I live in between situations at the MOTELMONTEL. Duck you;

I think I'm better than you because I don't take psycho meds, and don't live in a hotel with my mom and have a job and I don't wear sketchers, and don't have a shitty beard like you and I have more life experience and the fact that you're making threads about me like anyone else makes you even more boring.

you shoulda died when you were a baby, you're a huge burden on your parents while I haven't been. I moved out of my parents house when I was 17.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Says the 32 y/o bar back. Nice career choice brokeback.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Says the 32 y/o bar back. Nice career choice bareback.

thats still more than mash does, what do you do? cowards are going to defend cowards. Plus I'm not thirty two.
    I manage a department of a business with 7 employees on target to bring in $1M this year.
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Hey Mash
    Originally posted by Erekshun I manage a department of a business with 7 employees on target to bring in $1M this year.

your butt hurt will never end in this space. I like how you're so vague. You're like one of those chickens that say they work in the "industry" gtfo idiot.
    Yea I should dox myself for the Bill Krozby.
    Originally posted by Erekshun Yea I should dox myself for the Bill Krozby.

You don't need too, you've already doxxed yourself as being an idiot long ago. Some People make threads about me because they can't stand that I burn their souls on accident. \\

cry harder idiots
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by mashlehash You think that you are better…no, superior to me because you live in some bum fuck shackle of Texas and I live in between situations at the MOTELMONTEL. Duck you;

!!!! AUTISM X 10,000,000 !!!!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Just wishes he had a Bill Krozby penis
    Originally posted by 🐿 Hey Mash

YOU.

-SON
    POSTING IN A KROLO THREAD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The color is yellow.
    mine is reddish
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You don't need too, you've already doxxed yourself as being an idiot long ago. Some People make threads about me because they can't stand that I burn their souls on accident. \\

cry harder idiots

I'm superior to you bc I'm making bank and I have a vagina. Pussy privilege nigga..
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I'm superior to you bc I'm making bank and I have a vagina. Pussy privilege nigga..

This would have sounded so much better coming from HTS.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I'm superior to you bc I'm making bank and I have a vagina. Pussy privilege nigga..

If making bank means you rob the sperm bank because you're a cum guzzling faggit than yeah you got me beat.. , chicken.

Fucking Bill Krozby get a haircut
    Originally posted by mashlehash Fucking Bill Krozby get a haircut

And quit buying budget beer.
Jump to Top