User Controls

Do you ever feel horny a lot or that you just wanna fuk?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I feel that a lot lately and live in crap place to get rid of that hunger. Even though I’ve been making good money recently freelancing I still suffer from the same situation. I go from bar to bar every night and it is the same lame pollack people and ignoring and ignorant females everywhere stuck up. What do you do when you never get to fuk and just have a high testosterone? I guess one solution would be to go to vacation out of this pollacks catholic fukhole but I’m lazy to book shit or look any hi up online where to go. I just sit on the internet doing nothing and sate half day drinking and going from bar to bar lookin at stupid catholic stuck up pollack faces.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Pollacks...
    I live in a place where the aoc is 16, and if I was ever caught I could just hand the cop a couple hundred and I'd be all good

But I'm evolved enough to understand that that sort of behavior only satisfies in the short term

From what I've read of your posts you would do well to understand the same
    Why would you have to hand a cop anything if she’s above the aoc?
    I’m thinking of going to Germany again Berlin to be exact. I had so much close action there last time of various ages and they’re so open and friendly their.e I hate cold face stare pollacks.
    I know you can't be serious right now
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    I'm so sick of seeing this pedo pop up. I can puke faggot.
    Why do you keep calling me a pedo? At the very least if you say ex pedo it could make sense. Or former pedo. I really do no go out and talking to preteens or hardly ever even past the aoc teens anymore. Like I said if it’s legal I would go for it if I ever get a chance barely legal like 16 or something.
    Originally posted by Wariat Why do you keep calling me a pedo? At the very least if you say ex pedo it could make sense. Or former pedo. I really do no go out and talking to preteens or hardly ever even past the aoc teens anymore. Like I said if it’s legal I would go for it if I ever get a chance barely legal like 16 or something.

Bc once a pedo always a pedo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    1-800-HOOKER?
    Octavian motherfucker
    FILTHY NONCE THREAD.

***KILL YOURSELF***
    Originally posted by Octavian FILTHY NONCE THREAD.

***KILL YOURSELF***

YUP OP KILL YOURSELF
    Shrooms Houston
    Can we ban dh already do it
    Originally posted by Shrooms Can we ban dh already do it

David Hasselhoff has many other boards than just this one to post on.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL David Hasselhoff has many other boards than just this one to post on.

I think he meant Dustin Hoffman.
    Originally posted by mmQ I think he meant Dustin Hoffman.

I would hate to see either one banned.
    Wrong thread nm
    I think it is called teenage slut time. It is good for the soul both for you as a man to get it out your system once in a while and the misbehaving bad girl teen who just needs to feel the power and be dominated sexually but consentually once in a while. I call it the hot to trot teen slut time. Where you remind her of being a dirty girl and a teen slut while you face fuck the shit out of her and make sure to hold it so she feels it in the throat. Slut time.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Wariat I think it is called teenage slut time. It is good for the soul both for you as a man to get it out your system once in a while and the misbehaving bad girl teen who just needs to feel the power and be dominated sexually but consentually once in a while. I call it the hot to trot teen slut time. Where you remind her of being a dirty girl and a teen slut while you face fuck the shit out of her and make sure to hold it so she feels it in the throat. Slut time.

SHUT THE FUCK UP, NONCEY BASTARD.
    ThotGirl,

I think even you will admit it is good for the soul sometimes to be face fucked silly and maybe dukes in other ways and crazy positions later but face fuming and maybe rum jobs can be very cleansing for the psyche and remind a girl who she is.
Jump to Top