User Controls

Who are the knob polishers on this website?

WellHung Black Hole
    Who are the ones whom would rather swallow your kids, rather than fight?
    I'm not gay in the slightest, but most users on this site I'd rather swallow their load then have to face the reality that they were able to reproduce
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I'm not gay in the slightest, but most users on this site I'd rather swallow their load then have to face the reality that they were able to reproduce

Is that an offer?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by GGG Is that an offer?

No
    Octavian motherfucker
    Why suffer one of the worst indignities just so someone doesn't reproduce?

Their balls will just reload so they can knock someone else up...
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Why is sucking dick an indignity?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I always thought a knob polisher was in reference to a sloppy/spitty handjob. I mean that's how you'd polish a real doorknob, not by sucking it off for crying out loud.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Why is sucking dick an indignity?

Sucking someone off just so they don't reproduce?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Watch out for guys that wear pink sweaters.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by GGG Is that an offer?

EEEE Eeeeeeeeeee!
    Originally posted by Octavian Sucking someone off just so they don't reproduce?

yeah thats so stupid because not only can they get a blow job but can still reproduce anyways on the side. If you're only one man you can't be constantly be breeding aways.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Watch out for guys that wear pink sweaters.

no one wheres pink sweaters here, the ones that are like that just wear v-neck sweaters.
    Octavian motherfucker
    I wanted to treat my mum to Elton John's last tour. Tickets be like 2 fiddy each.

Time to caine the streets.

Where 'da fiends at?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Why is sucking dick an indignity?

It's not for some, some people see it as honor, to fall down before you. I've had women break down into tears of joy while caressing my cock before gobbling on like hobgoblin.

HOW DOES IT FEEL, TO FALL BEFORE ME!
    Originally posted by Octavian I wanted to treat my mum to Elton John's last tour. Tickets be like 2 fiddy each.

Time to caine the streets.

Where 'da fiends at?

Probably at the bus stop. Or "the metro" for ya brits
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby HOW DOES IT FEEL, TO FALL BEFORE ME!

ME FIRST!!!
    Originally posted by Octavian

ME FIRST!!!

lol what movie is that?
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol what movie is that?

Something "south and down". He's hilarious anyway.
    HTS highlight reel
    Your dick being in my mouth is probably the best position I can fight you from tbh. Who says it has to be one way or the other. 🤔
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by HTS Your dick being in my mouth is probably the best position I can fight you from tbh. Who says it has to be one way or the other. 🤔

Gun to your head and a dick in your mouth

Which load would you take? The lead or the semen?
Jump to Top