User Controls

Most butthurt spud on this site

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Spektrul
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're not all that scary either.
    You're not all that scary either.
    Spud haha haha. Spud.
    Spud haha haha. Spud.

Hate to break this to you, Beav, but that's not even funny, really. Now, if he had of said 'fish-lipped, flat-faced, hook-nosed hoser', that would have been funny, but he didn't. And that's why this place has no members.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hate to break this to you, Beav, but that's not even funny, really. Now, if he had of said 'fish-lipped, flat-faced, hook-nosed hoser', that would have been funny, but he didn't. And that's why this place has no members.
    Um yeah no, see the thing is this Specky my boy. People don't laugh at the things you say they just laugh at you.
    Um yeah no, see the thing is this Specky my boy. People don't laugh at the things you say they just laugh at you.

I beg to disagree. Truth be told, there have been multiple public and M&A polls which have come out over the years which definitively demonstrate me as the, unlikely, and shocking as it were, overwhelming favorite of our dysfunctional little family here. You? Not so much.
    I beg to disagree. Truth be told, there have been multiple public and M&A polls which have come out over the years which definitively demonstrate me as the, unlikely, and shocking as it were, overwhelming favorite of our dysfunctional little family here. You? Not so much.
    Hey, do you really believe the crap you post?
    Hey, do you really believe the crap you post?

And you are a terrible, terrible person.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

Only poll we ever had in M&A about you was to do with keeping you banned or not.
    Only poll we ever had in M&A about you was to do with keeping you banned or not.
    QFT
    QFT

While the post contains truth, how would you know, lmao. M&A was the mod forum remember?
    While the post contains truth, how would you know, lmao. M&A was the mod forum remember?
    You would think I couldn't see that huh?
    You would think I couldn't see that huh?

Was it just before Zoklet closed, because that's possible. Not that it matters, it was mostly boring in M&A anyway.

Spud is wayyy funnier than your overdrawn insult. You got way too much going on in yours while spud is a funny way of saying you are a spud.
    chem2211 Houston
    OMFG...do you guys ever get tired of arguing? And over the stupidest shit. Grow the fuk up already.
    Was it just before Zoklet closed, because that's possible. Not that it matters, it was mostly boring in M&A anyway.
    You always were a pretty sharp cookie.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I never get tired of the arguing around here. It makes me feel nostalgic for zoklet.
    Yeah, I'm less arguing and more shitposting. I just kinda type the first bullshit that comes to mind as a response. I don't nessecarily actually mean or believe anything I post.
    Spud is wayyy funnier than your overdrawn insult. You got way too much going on in yours while spud is a funny way of saying you are a spud.
    Spud
Jump to Top