User Controls

Had my first day on the new job

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And It was pretty fun, the place isn't open yet just training. Wine tasting and sampling of the dishes. Had quail for the first time, tis was good. A good group of good looking guys and girls. Not one girl I wasn't highly attracted to. The only downside was I was kinda tired. All cylinders weren't firing when I got there. Because I only slept for 2 hours last night. I'm the only one that's going to get cross trained which is cool so I don't always have to do the same thing. I get to work some days with a famous chef and my friend Eddie who's an up and coming chef. And other days I'll to bar back and other days expedite the meals. I have homework to do tonight for it, theres a lot to learn as some of the dishes aren't your run of the mill bistro stuff. It's a good step towards doing the Bill Krozbydawg stuff.
    That's partially how I got hired, I sent them a picture of my cat and I attached to my resume' and told the owners that I want to eventually have a Bill Krozbydawg cart and they like the ambition. The owner is from the UK and has opened 10 different restaurants in his country and they are all successful. I take after people that cook well that I respect like mq and Ed that aren't negative people.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Those poor chicken legs sticking up like that are unsettling.
    itybit African Astronaut [daze my amino pe-tsai]
    That's awesome it went so well Bill Krozby!
    Originally posted by itybit That's awesome it went so well Bill Krozby!

thanks whoever you are for the positive vibes
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Congrats to you, Bill Krozbyby!
    and, good luck at your new job! hope you’ll share some pics with us of the wine & dishes?👍🏻
    Octavian motherfucker
    Well done Bill Krozby dogz
    Originally posted by Firekrochfatty Congrats to you, Bill Krozbyby!
    and, good luck at your new job! hope you’ll share some pics with us of the wine & dishes?👍🏻

Thank you, yeah I'll see whats up tomorrow. I took one picture but you can barely see what it is and I didn't want to be taking a picture every 5 seconds like the chickens were doing for their instagram.
    Originally posted by Octavian Well done Bill Krozby dogz

Thanks bud. I'm going to try and stick with it. I have bad history of losing jobs (not due to getting fired, only been fired twice) but just due to me getting bored and quitting only to realize that I actually have it that bad there. That and its a nice enough place where I have a reason to wear my nice clothes and look respectable / not a bum like I guess normally do. Put on a black polo shirt, watch and tucked my shirt in and wore a a pair of beatle bailely boots.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    I walked out of my job Friday, got hired today. I have skillz.

Good luck dog!
    Originally posted by Erekshun I walked out of my job Friday, got hired today. I have skillz.

Good luck dog!

thanks what kind of work were you / doing now? Why'd you walk out?
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    The company I worked for sucked! There was another company that wanted to buy them and they said no. So everyone quit and they had no choice but to sell. I still have skillz though.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thanks bud. I'm going to try and stick with it. I have bad history of losing jobs (not due to getting fired, only been fired twice) but just due to me getting bored and quitting only to realize that I actually have it that bad there. That and its a nice enough place where I have a reason to wear my nice clothes and look respectable / not a bum like I guess normally do. Put on a black polo shirt, watch and tucked my shirt in and wore a a pair of beatle bailely boots.

Don't do drugs at work then. Or in general. Drinking as well.

Does it pay well? Is there worthwhile opportunity?
    Originally posted by Admin Don't do drugs at work then. Or in general. Drinking as well.

Does it pay well? Is there worthwhile opportunity?

I don't do drugs at work and drinking at work while not something I don't normally hasn't been the issue for losing / wanting to quit jobs except one time where I must smelled like alcohol really on my first day.

But anyways yeah it pays well and I think sticking around It could lead to more, potentially doing something else at one of their other restaurants here in town.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    You’ve had a lot of first days on the job. Have you tried keeping a job for a while?
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't do drugs at work and drinking at work while not something I don't normally hasn't been the issue for losing / wanting to quit jobs except one time where I must smelled like alcohol really on my first day.

But anyways yeah it pays well and I think sticking around It could lead to more, potentially doing something else at one of their other restaurants here in town.

You should try to save some as well, if you don't already. It can motivate you to keep your job. But it can also encourage you to quit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ajax You’ve had a lot of first days on the job. Have you tried keeping a job for a while?

Some I have some I haven't. The last job I had I took just because it was the first thing available to me after my accident. But this one is a lot more convenient for me.
    Technologist victim of incest
    Kr0z,
    What happened to helping your dad with the business? It sounded like such a great endeavor👍🏻
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    INVEST IN BITCOIN FAGS
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Thank you, yeah I'll see whats up tomorrow. I took one picture but you can barely see what it is and I didn't want to be taking a picture every 5 seconds like the chickens were doing for their instagram.

Don't forget about me, Krosby! how's the new job rolling?
    Originally posted by Technologist Kr0z,
    What happened to helping your dad with the business? It sounded like such a great endeavor👍🏻

Not sure milking off daddy when you're an adult is a great endeavor.
Jump to Top