User Controls

Registering as a sex offender

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Lol you had a good time having small talk about being a sex offender? How did those conversations usually go?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    You should move to that village of child molesters in Florida
    toz African Astronaut
    LOL this has to be a joke.

it's too fucking weird.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by toz LOL this has to be a joke.

it's too fucking weird.

I agree
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol you had a good time having small talk about being a sex offender? How did those conversations usually go?

No I mean like this article says small talk can be everywhere with everyone:
    bbc.com/news/world-48459940

You meet interesting people with stories but also sometimes women who either have to read existed or do it for family members locked up. Or in San Jose everyone sits together including people who don’t register but do other paperwork or filing or other registries like gangs. Lol they put them all together there.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Sophie Lol you had a good time having small talk about being a sex offender? How did those conversations usually go?

Sick fuck. No, OP, don't give this faggot any tips.
    Originally posted by Ghost You should move to that village of child molesters in Florida

That must be one deserted neighborhood at Halloween.
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That must be one deserted neighborhood at Halloween.

I bet the little league team is really fast
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That must be one deserted neighborhood at Halloween.

They are all hardcore Christians that probably don't celebrate heathen holidays
    Octavian motherfucker
    Kill yourself
    license and registration please ...

which one, the car or the child.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i'd guess only another pedo would find a pedos smalltalk interesting tho.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by NARCassist i'd guess only another pedo would find a pedos smalltalk interesting tho.

chomo's gonna nonce... big bromo
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby chomo's gonna nonce… big bromo

could you imagine talking to someone irl and they started on like bennt vader?

...SMACK!!

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Give it a rest Narc, we like Benny.
    why?

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    He has a fresh perspective on things and is fairly intelligent.

And yeah, we get your schtick:
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country He has a fresh perspective on things and is fairly intelligent.

And yeah, we get your schtick:

ok i gotcha

Jump to Top