User Controls

Dinosaurs are fake as fuck

Ghost Black Hole
    If you believe in Dinosaurs you also probably think unicorns and bigfoot is real as well

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Reality is fake, it's unreal you think it's real.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah I don't believe in dinosaurs either. Aliens and UFOs are a lot more believable.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    U WOT M8?!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Reality is fake, it's unreal you think it's real.

i don't, there are infinite alternate dimensions existing alongside each other in an endless space beyond our comprehension of all that encompasses the physical observable universe, reality is a fractal

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Reality is fake, it's unreal you think it's real.

Drains are real.
    Originally posted by Ghost i don't, there are infinite alternate dimensions existing alongside each other in an endless space beyond our comprehension of all that encompasses the physical observable universe, reality is a fractal

Then your observation about dinosaurs is moot. Move along.
    Originally posted by Ghost

btw, she's got some nice jiggy tits.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Then your observation about dinosaurs is moot. Move along.

Can you observe something that never existed?
    Originally posted by Ghost Can you observe something that never existed?

Depends which dimension of non reality you are in.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson btw, she's got some nice jiggy tits.

Yeah she's pretty sexy, reminds me of the body type of emily youcis

Admin African Astronaut
    Big tits are nasty imo.
    Originally posted by Admin Big tits are nasty imo.

thats probably because you're into little boys
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Youcis is yummy.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Youcis is yummy.

yeah seemed like kind of a tard/tomboy when she was younger but she's cool now

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I bet she'd be torture to have as a girlfriend. Living with her would be a constant hard time.

But she's still favorite waifu animator.

Beautiful, sexy, attractive, and just a little bit nutty.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I bet she'd be torture to have as a girlfriend. Living with her would be a constant hard time.

But she's still favorite waifu animator.

Beautiful, sexy, attractive, and just a little bit nutty.

did you ever see her movie where the dead go to die? I think I might watch it tonight, never seen, it looks kinda hard to watch but I think thats part of the point.
Jump to Top