User Controls

11 Year old molested and gets VD ..

toz African Astronaut
    For fuck sakes.

Defence Attorney: "She catfished him into raping her.."

Even if you didn't get him on charges of under-age statutory rape. he (The 22 year old man) physically forced himself on this 11 year old little girl. This is pure paedophilia

We're talking 11 here. not 13-16 or 17 giving consent. and even then he physically forced himself.

No Jail Time. I bet Wariat gets upset because he's an American and not a foreigner so that allows him to get away with it?"
    toz African Astronaut
    Sorry.. source of News Story

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/no-jail-time-for-man-who-molested-girl-11-who-got-chlamydia/2094534847
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
    Shrooms Houston
    So what 11 year olds can get pregnant
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    This has more to do with rapists than with pedophilia. Just putting that out there.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Shrooms Houston
    The is basically bestiality
    Shrooms Houston
    Zoophilia/zoophiles
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by toz For fuck sakes.

Defence Attorney: "She catfished him into raping her.."

Even if you didn't get him on charges of under-age statutory rape. he (The 22 year old man) physically forced himself on this 11 year old little girl. This is pure paedophilia

We're talking 11 here. not 13-16 or 17 giving consent. and even then he physically forced himself.

No Jail Time. I bet Wariat gets upset because he's an American and not a foreigner so that allows him to get away with it?"

More like I was a foreigner in the USA thus I was treated black. In that county Glenn county they got me for that case it is the biggest hick area of California. The newspapers made sure to mention my polish name and nationality. I did more time and suffered worse consequences for puppy love. Just puppy love.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Pics??
    It how would he physically force himself on her like you claim and not be charged with rape. Obviously he didn’t then did he?
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Thotgirl JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

"Gave her Chlamydia"

from what I understand That Shit hurttttts for months. it's not like The Clap where you get a shot and it's gone in 3-4 days. that shit is like getting kicked in the balls (or that gooch spot between a mans balls and budhole) over and over for like several months.

you kill the bacteria but it bruises the shit out of your nuts and gootch region (or is a fucking refereed pain from the balls)

and for women, she might have a baby with down syndrome due to the scaring tissue cause a tear in the water bag or the baby rolling around and getting caught up in the cord.
    Originally posted by Wariat It how would he physically force himself on her like you claim and not be charged with rape. Obviously he didn’t then did he?

I would agree, except for the part where you implied something only becomes a fact after it has been proven in a court of law.
    toz African Astronaut
    I think Wariat is Luigi's alt

I wonder if it is him and if it is Luigi, if he's writing this with a cute polish accent in his head at the same time.

maybe Beeno is aiding him.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by toz I think Wariat is Luigi's alt

I wonder if it is him and if it is Luigi, if he's writing this with a cute polish accent in his head at the same time.

he has the nissan altima right?
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor he has the nissan altima right?

is that a type of shell word?

I don't know. does he?
    Archer513 African Astronaut
    An 11 year old on a hookup app trying to bang old dudes?

Wtf!?!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Archer513 An 11 year old on a hookup app trying to bang old dudes?

Wtf!?!

Who'd have thunk it.
    Originally posted by Archer513 An 11 year old on a hookup app trying to bang old dudes?

Wtf!?!

Is she a kack hound? Like she hounds for it?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by toz I think Wariat is Luigi's alt

don't talk shit about our plurals you schizo jeff hunter obsessed bitch
    toz African Astronaut
    altima

nissan

altima express

Rolling stones
Jump to Top