User Controls

I came to realize something

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I don’t think what is going on with the laws in california is just or righteous. it is just based on police protecting snitches and so called good citizens wanting to aleays be invovled wnd on cops side and going out of their way to lie before they see situations transpire or how they started. it really is deeper than this. Thy oick sides the cops do there. and its from the get go. based on things like color of skin, ethnicity, demanor, look and criminal history. they absolutely solve no crimes no nothing. people talk about eastern europe corruption as a whole or business and govt level but the police and prosecutor and lawyer corurption there is something else. they solve nothing. they read no rights. just handcuffs come ona dn discrimination and thy call it a liberal state.

people say it is about warehousing men. it definitely it is about warehousing men, not people despite the metoo movements and feminism and lgtb, but young men. it is about making profit off human beings there. in that land.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Is your keyboard drunk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Can anyone translate drunkenese?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Wariat I domt think what is going on with the laws in california is just. it is t just nased on police protecting snitches and so called good citizens wanting to aleays be invovled wnd on cops side and going out of their way to lie before they see situations transpire or how they started. it really is deeper thsn this. Thy oick sides the cops do there. and its fromg et go. based on things like color of skin, ethnicity, demanor, look and criminal history. they absolutely solve no criems no nothing. people tslk about eastern europe corruption as a whole or business and govt level but the police and prosecutor and lawyer corurption there is something else. they solve nothing. theyr ead no rights. juet handcuffs come ona dn discrimination and thy call it a liberal state.

people say it is about warehousing men. it definitely it is about warehousing men, not people despite the metoo movements and feminism and lgtb, but young men. it is about making profit off human beings there. in that land.
    \

After these messages, we'll be riiiight back!
Jump to Top