User Controls

Glenn Beck (Never Trumper) dons MAGA hat last year, says will vote for Trump in 2020

I used to listen to Glenn Beck religiously for a couple years, and about 5 years total. He's a weird, awkward, funny guy that is unable to think rationally because he allows his emotions and "Hopes & prayers" to cloud his judgement.

He referred to Al Jazeera as "The Enemy", which is funny because I listen to Al Jazeera's headlines for a few minutes a day.

He donned a MAGA hat because his ratings have tanked since becoming a never Trumper and play thing for Ted Cruz. Guy is unstable and has ADD, can't make solid business decisions.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This pathetic fuck just follows the $$$. A social parasite.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This pathetic fuck just follows the $$$. A social parasite.

Do you know who he is spect
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This pathetic fuck just follows the $$$. A social parasite.

Isn't that the objective of all businesses?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Maybe all the neocons are going for Trump because Trump has been courting them.

Although Aldra claims Trump has turned evil, Trump hasn't really done anything for them other than tweet.

Same with all of his fans actually.

The only people Trump actually helps are other rich fucks.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Glenn Beck raped and murdered a young girl in 1990
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by DietPiano Do you know who he is spect

Of course. Who doesn't?
    I also listened to Glenn Beck religiously in the late 2000s

I stopped listening after the "OLIGARH" speech
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox "OLIGARH" speech

Source material?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Here's the problem with that (and, coincidentally, the problem with most left-leaning folks) :

"Inconveniencing rich assholes" enough generally results in lost jobs/outsourcing, so as long as human greed exists it will find a way/place to exploit it
Jump to Top