User Controls

So I am watching that animated movie 9 on Netflix

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I was watching this animated dystopian movie called 9 on netflix and it made me think about those race groups and gangs in California prisons and even thiugh the situation is the same in the movie, it is war where their livelihoods are 5hreatened dsily, they still dont act like criminals in prisons. it also reminded me of how political prisoners acted or at least according to popular literature and film in the gulags vs actual criminals who formed gangs and used force and fear to intimidate others. why cant these guys just like the movie 9 shows simply show change or quesiton orders instead of just hurting people or making moves on people because some guy or shot caller tells them to? People should always question authority and not let themselves be used up for someone elses cause. why dont they start questioning why they wont let every person with certain charges in especially stupid ones like endangerment or arson. or questioning thst whole toxic and chaotic environment they are a part of as long as they are gp? or quesiton why they become mules for the system or cops who put charges on people that may or may not be true? Or why even care about other people ans not yourself and mind your own business?

But always question authority especially some tatood thug in a prison cell trying to order you around. Why would anyone choose to ven be arkund that when they can just go to sny anyway? now I guess over there it isnt a choice and they are integrating them but only at the lower levels. I really think they choose to be mules and brainless foot solsiders for hypoxrites liers and criminals. this is why political soldiers in gulags were never part of them.

those gang leaders or shot callers are exactly like that rigid old man in the movie syaing no we have rules. but not enough people exist in this world like the main character who just questions all of it. even in the real world in corporations its same. especially these polish ones here.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    it is hard though to do the right thing or at least question what someone tells you or orders you to do. in this stupid invoicing company in warsaw iw as going thriugh this exact same thing. this guy who has a brother running this company kept trying to order me around and half of it made no sense or helped his crappy company that is not going anywhere outside of Poland imo due to better domeptition and more interesting products to begin with. yet he kept insisting onc rap like me repsonding to spam instead or ignoring it. i wish I questioned him more like the chatacter in the movie. one time he said something about email that amde no sense and even this other marketing eprosn there jsut answered thats just the way we do it with no explanatiom.
Jump to Top