User Controls

abduction by aliens

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I kinda want to do it so they will give me a prostate exam but they have to do it first before I'm "woke" I want them to take me away from this place

WellHung Black Hole
    U ok, Bill?
    Originally posted by WellHung U ok, Bill?

im alright just woke up after not sleeping for 3 days.
    Siouxsie_Q African Astronaut
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    You can get free prostate exams down on 6 street. Look:

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country You can get free prostate exams down on 6 street. Look:

it is pride month and my birthday is in a few days... I don't have any assless chaps though.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    We need state provided assless chaps. All kids should be given a pair on their 18th birthday.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    jesus christ he really goes elbow deep
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra jesus christ he really goes elbow deep

That's how you know he's a very thorough doctor.
    Hope he washes his fingers after that...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Yeah I got abducted last night I think, I was lucid dreaming and then my brain short circuited and it was kind of bright and my vision was kind of like this the best pic i can find but it had more colors and less lines. And when my vision went to that there was an extremely loud audio defect sound like amplifier feedback loop or something like that.

I wanted to wake up but couldn't ,so my heart was racing but I just braced myself bigly 👽 then I stopped being abducted and dreamed about happier things like going to home depot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country That's how you know he's a very thorough doctor.

he could make a living as a ventriloquist
    Originally posted by A College Professor 👽 then I stopped being abducted and dreamed about happier things like going to home depot

Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q

You should get a job there and steal a pallet of drills and sell them on the deep web
    ha ha. But why ?
    Originally posted by Siouxsie_Q ha ha. But why ?

a lot of money in drill sells bud. just an idea. I can't get a job there so I can't do it.
    Octavian motherfucker
    According to Nostradamus there's going to be an incident at Area 51 this year that they won't be able to contain or hide from the media. This involves Grey humanoid looking people.

Possible escape? We'll have to wait and see...
    Originally posted by Octavian According to Nostradamus there's going to be an incident at Area 51 this year that they won't be able to contain or hide from the media. This involves Grey humanoid looking people.

Possible escape? We'll have to wait and see…

interesting.. ever head of the dulce base incident? evidently dulce base leads to underground tunnels that go all across the world. It's actually not that far fetched. They sent the military down there to corral some of the aliens that live under there and It didn't go as planned.

Octavian motherfucker
    If I got abducted I probably wouldn't tell anyone. Unless I was fucking traumatized it would be pretty convincing but other than that who would believe you. This was some scary ass shit:

FUCK-THAT M8!
Jump to Top