User Controls

Youtuber that got swatted 'Etika' kills himself

Ghost Black Hole
    Damn I was just watching this dude get raided live by the SWAT team in April and now he left all his personal belongings next to a bridge and hasn't been seen in 3 days.

He uploaded a video saying he was gonna kill himself and the video got taken down for being too graphic. I really think he's dead. No way he would leave his Nintendo Switch with all his save files unless he actually did it.

RIP love and light

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/missing-youtube-star-etikas-personal-belongings-found-by-bridge-741519

According to a report by the New York Post, police found a number of personal belongings owned by the YouTube star scattered around the Manhattan Bridge. The items included Etika's New York state driver's license, alongside several other cards, and his personal wallet.

The report also said that they found his cell phone, his Nintendo Switch games console, and a laptop bag containing a shirt, a pair of underwear, shorts, and some headphones.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    is that the guy that lost his mind?
    Ghost Black Hole
    whoa there is a live thing about him right now

dammmit.

i just wasted an 8 megabyte on a nigger.

fuck you op.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny dammmit.

i just wasted an 8 megabyte on a nigger.

fuck you op.

op just saved a child
    HTS highlight reel
    literally who ?_?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    The cops should have put that uppity negro in his place
    Ghost Black Hole
    he dindu nuffin
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I AM RICH. Why are you doing this to me?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Looks to me like the cops weren't even there for him in the first place, but since he started yelling out the window like an idiot, they decided to accommodate him.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Showing up with a swat team seemed like overkill, when my sis called the cops on me saying I was suicidal they stopped me on the side of the road and I just denied everything, put me on the phone with some psychologist or some shit who asked rly vague questions which I demanded to be clarified then just said what I assumed would keep from being put on watch.

If I had a gun I would get a prop that looked the exact same, just to muddy waters.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I think someone on his social media called the police saying he was gonna kill himself
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Sucks he was funny
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    F's in the chat.
    Ghost Black Hole
    RIP love and light
    He deserved to die for that hairdo alone..and then for having a Nintendo switch.
Jump to Top