User Controls

the plot thickens...

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    a girl from the same number that was the nurse who took me vitals hit me up and it was a totally different woman..
    i kinda feel like im going to be murked or something

their coming out of the woodwork
    It's a fat dude.
    toz African Astronaut
    Maybe she was telling the truth and met you before and is a little bit hesitant to say she is this person from the Hospital because it violates hospital rules for Employees and staff?
    Originally posted by Period Blood It's a fat dude.

no it was a girl that i met a few years ago. she just wanted to see me and make out. she told me that she's seen me around heb (a grocery store for you yanks) and that she said hi to me but i kept walking. i was in my own head i guess. I started praying to god a few weeks ago about how I need a little bit more in my life and every since then I've had really weird things happen.

the area code was the same as the girl that was supposed to meet me at quacks. this girl told me she wanted to see me because she has seen me around town and she just took a molly.. I was like "can i get one?" and she said she doesn't have anymore. I told her to come swimming with on june 26 but she will probably not be back. I met her in the park because I was caught of guard and didn't want her at my place because its a disaster. She looks like mash, we would hang out and stuff but one night she text me saying she's stranded downtown and she's too drunk to drive and I just said "lol" and we didnt talk for 3 years

Originally posted by Period Blood It's a fat dude.

no just a lesbo, she said she lives with a woman and her kids but she has needs. they don't like to create they only like to corrupt. I need to get out of austin

i miss my erica murica

Ghost Black Hole
    thats wild
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I started praying to god a few weeks ago about how I need a little bit more in my life and every since then I've had really weird things happen.

so you think things are happening now because you prayed to god and asked for them? that retardation is hilarious lol

Originally posted by NARCassist so you think things are happening now because you prayed to god and asked for them? that retardation is hilarious lol

i asked for things to go better for me if i try harder and have real intent. ever since then I've had strange things happen to me out of the blue. don't get frothy with me bromo.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i asked for things to go better for me if i try harder and have real intent. ever since then I've had strange things happen to me out of the blue. don't get frothy with me bromo.

but you think its happening because you asked god and now he's making it happen. how could i not piss myself laughing at that stupidity?

WellHung Black Hole
    Douglas, ur a bona fide studmuffin. That's what you are.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    you could have a gypsy curse/hex on you. maybe you fucked/raped the daughter/granddaughter of a gypsy. you might even be more fucked than you realize. those strange things happening to you later might be nothing compared to what awaits you next around the corner. you might be forced to kill to survive all this

i will pray for you:)
    Originally posted by NARCassist but you think its happening because you asked god and now he's making it happen. how could i not piss myself laughing at that stupidity?

I believe if you think about things hard enough it will happen. But it won't always turn out the way that you expected it. Ever heard of that story the monkies claw? Its fine with me if you dont have the same beliefs as me, but to call me stupid because of my own experiences is kinda rude to be honest. I've been called stupid plenty of times before when in reality I actually turned out to be right.

Originally posted by Dregs you could have a gypsy curse/hex on you. maybe you fucked/raped the daughter/granddaughter of a gypsy. you might even be more fucked than you realize. those strange things happening to you later might be nothing compared to what awaits you next around the corner. you might be forced to kill to survive all this

i will pray for you:)

I've fucked a lot of women and didn't want to talk to them afterwards but I never raped them. But yeah When I had my accident I felt like I was hexed.

gypsies are bullshit anyways when i was 17 I had a palm reading and she told me I would be with chloe forever lol

i just text her asking if she can get some more molly for my bday next week lol

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    She didn't answer your molly question.
    Originally posted by mmQ She didn't answer your molly question.

yeah i know, she will be mine again though. she looks kinda like she's related to mash... which is kinda weird but I'll go with it.
    the plot thickens even more than before. I'm so fucking broke until I start my new job tomorrow as a barback. I went back to mics place and the fucking bitch that asked me to hangout yesterday that stood me up did my vitals and my beats per minute were too high. It's supposed to be a hundred or less and mine was 145. And she told me to chill down and have a cup of water and she will do it again and it was still really high and she said I can't donate. I told her I feel fine. (I didn't even ask her what happened with our date, I don't like pulling teeth and its obvious she's a fucking idiot) I told her to mark it down as 100 and she said she can't do that and to come back tomorrow and I told her I can't you already know I'm starting my new job tomorrow and to just mark it as 100. She said need leave. And I told her I'm going to get her fired for breaching confidentiality. I asked how did you get my number? And wouldn't say shit. I have text to prove it. I left just because I don't want to deal with security/cops.

She should of just marked it as 100

I really the money really bad. I'll make tips tomorrow but my actually check wont be in for a couple weeks.

But yeah Its my birthday on the 26th. If anyone wants to send me some money / or stuff.. hit me up and I'll give you the deets to paypal account.

mr abs and I and scronoldo are going to make our own website so if you donate we will pay forward
    Octavian motherfucker
    Sometimes fucking fat bitches feels good on the dick. All cushiony 'n shizz.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top