User Controls

KRØZDOGS: The Motion Picture

Ghost Black Hole
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Octavian motherfucker
    Autism
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    ^
    Ghost Black Hole
    folks?
    HTS highlight reel
    Great vid, Scrawny. Keep up the good work. 😅
    Ghost Black Hole
    folks?
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Kr0z should patent his laugh.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    A++
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    OKAY THIS IS EPIC
    Common De-mominator African Astronaut
    Forced meme. This is from the guy who made the best forces meme. But this is shit and you are shit and your shit ass schtick with Bill suck my cock you stupid dumb motherfucking cunt nobody thinks this shit is funny you retarded no talent walnut dick fuck.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lol I woke up and went on tc and this was the first thing I saw, i was very bigly confused lmao
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Forced meme. This is from the guy who made the best forces meme. But this is shit and you are shit and your shit ass schtick with Bill suck my cock you stupid dumb motherfucking cunt nobody thinks this shit is funny you retarded no talent walnut dick fuck.
    \
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Common De-mominator Forced meme. This is from the guy who made the best forces meme. But this is shit and you are shit and your shit ass schtick with Bill suck my cock you stupid dumb motherfucking cunt nobody thinks this shit is funny you retarded no talent walnut dick fuck.

Lol

I'm gonna make one where you get raped
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lol. I'm a real boy!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby \

This was rly bad csrony
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by DietPiano This was rly bad csrony

How so
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Ghost Lol

I'm gonna make one where you get raped

qfnc