User Controls

GTA V's "M for Mature" rating

This game does not seem like it deserves an M rating, but I guess I kind of need to backpedal a bit, as the movie industry uses a similar model where little Timmy 10 y/o Bimmy can go see an rated R movie with his mommy's permission, and the next rating up is NC17, which is basically reserved for movies with hardcore nudity, but not always since violence can get you there too.

I saw the executions for manhunt 2 and I kind of agree with that game's Ao rating due to sheer bleakness and dead unemotional tone surrounding the murders, but that's game's explicit detail is nothing compared to GTA V's ultra clean graphics and impressive body manipulations, and the ramped up sexual content and hard drug usage.

The main thing that gets me is that most of the killings make sense, but then you have Trevor who just fucking curb stomps someone and kills people for no reason whatsoever in the manner of a schizophrenic serial killer, eerily similar to the attitude of manhunt 2.

I think it deserves an Ao rating.
    Ghost Black Hole
    When I got involuntarily committed from being too fucked up on meth I overheard the doctors say games like GTA V promote meth abuse

I just thought to myself "ugh.." I have wanted to do meth since 2012 and I've been studying how to make it for years and suddenly it's EVIL VIDEO GAMES THAT PUT ME IN THE HOSPITAL!!
    It's the fact that a game like COD black ops fucking Halo 3 gets an M rating, which means Debra dumbass thinks that all M rates video games are like Halo 3 and doesn't think twice about picking up GTA V, and then her dumbass kid with face paint on rides his bike amidst a group of pedestrians at the fair screaming "GRAND THEFT AUTOOOOOOO!!!!!", and that was 10 years ago and I still hate that kid. Just imagine what it really is doing to the 8 year olds of today.

I grew up on Vice City decapitating people with a katana, these kids grow up on GTA V putting dollars in strippers' asses and curb stomping people because you're a schizophrenic on meth.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    gta sucks
    Originally posted by GGG ggg sucks
Jump to Top