User Controls

I have a date tonight

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I met a nurse yesterday and she hit me up while i was taking a nap. she asked me if i want to see her this evening and I guess I'll go for it. I'm really used to girls hitting me up online but I will give it a shot. I have no money lol

I don't even know why she hit me up, it was kind of weird. I'm broke as a joke and I told her that but she said it is fine. I didnt know that taking of my clothes infront of women in a clinical situatiion would do this.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    sweet, this girl invited me to a bbq and go hang out this afternoon but i'm probably going to go do psychedelics with a bunch of gay dudes instead because that sounds more fun
    fuck bitches, do acid, fuck bitches
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I met a nurse yesterday and she hit me up while i was taking a nap. she asked me if i want to see her this evening and I guess I'll go for it. I'm really used to girls hitting me up online but I will give it a shot. I have no money lol

I don't even know why she hit me up, it was kind of weird. I'm broke as a joke and I told her that but she said it is fine. I didnt know that taking of my clothes infront of women in a clinical situatiion would do this.

Don't wear a condom.
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III fuck bitches, do acid, fuck bitches

pretty much, I wanna candy flip for my bday and use an ojia board and hang out with aliens

Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III sweet, this girl invited me to a bbq and go hang out this afternoon but i'm probably going to go do psychedelics with a bunch of gay dudes instead because that sounds more fun

cant you do both?
Jump to Top