User Controls

the man, the myth, the legend.....BERGER

a few years back there was this old homeless dude always riding bikes around and begging people for coffee money and smoking weed and cigarettes at my work all the time. sometimes he got methed out and started being rude/borderline violent but everyone liked him but for the most part i just kinda avoided him even though he would always walk by me and say weird shit in a friendly manner. like once i was listening to music and he walked by and started dancing and was like ITS THE BEAT THAT KEEPS YOU GOING or some shit and just kept dancing for 45 seconds while i was working.

anyways now i work there again and have been seeing this dude around a lot and he's doing better and not on meth anymore just a weed vaping alcoholic with no teeth. the thing is is that he used to be a millionaire but apparently twacked it all away, and he's extremely sociable even though he's mean sometimes so he has friends that are millionaires still and one of them just bought this nigga a house.

anyways i was on my lunch break one day and he was sitting out front smoking cigs so i went out there and was like hey man you got any weed? and he let me hit his vape if i agreed to go down the street and buy him a pack of cigs (with his money). some tweaker asshole pushed him off his bike so he had a walker so i would have done it for him anyways but he let me hit it the vape and i got so fuckin high and then we had a deep discussion about meth addiction and wasting your life. hes like 70 or some shit and did a lot of meth and he's a real 1 for sure. im glad he got a house, now i just need to go party with him. he flirts with mexican girls all the time and we even had some girl come up to us and give him a hug and thank him for the time he walked her to the trolley and smoked her out lmao
Jump to Top