User Controls

Niggers are stupider than you ever imagined

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I know that the title of this thread is as obvious as the nose on your face, but I would just like to point out that when niggers vote Democrat, they are encouraging the promotion and acceptance of illegal immigration. Mexicans despise blacks, and they are taking the few jobs left that black people qualify for. I guess it's not that big of a deal, niggers don't work anyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    What will a nigger never get for Christmas Work Boots .
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Your average American doesn't care about immigration unless they live in a border state or a major city with lax enforcement of immigration laws. Of course they're morons, but they're better off voting for a Democrat right now than for a Republican. I feel sorry for all poor or black or poor black people in states controlled by right wing whores.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Your average American doesn't care about immigration unless they live in a border state or a major city with lax enforcement of immigration laws. Of course they're morons, but they're better off voting for a Democrat right now than for a Republican. I feel sorry for all poor or black or poor black people in states controlled by right wing whores.

Apparently you have never been in 'flyover country'. I can't think of one single person, white or black, that has anything good to say about illegal immigration
    zhn0k Yung Blood [my demonstrably wysiwyg hygrometer]
    sometimes i wish i had a BBC.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Zanick . I feel sorry for all poor or black or poor black people in states controlled by right wing whores.

Cuck
    park police Tuskegee Airman
    That sounds about right. Mexicans tend to hate blacks and look down on them, even though their IQ average is similar. https://chicago.suntimes.com/2015/8/28/18361097/charles-barkley-black-people-have-voted-for-democrats-their-whole-life-they-re-still-poor

There's going to come a day when all communists/democrats are slaughtered for the betterment of humanity. It's going to come down to war and they're going to lose.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Zanick Your average American doesn't care about immigration unless they live in a border state or a major city with lax enforcement of immigration laws. Of course they're morons, but they're better off voting for a Democrat right now than for a Republican. I feel sorry for all poor or black or poor black people in states controlled by right wing whores.

Faggot.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by arthur treacher Apparently you have never been in 'flyover country'. I can't think of one single person, white or black, that has anything good to say about illegal immigration

Apparently Donald Trump like to hire illegal immigrants as cheap labor to work at his hotels and golf courses.
    OP fatally od'd on poppy seed tea like 2 years ago

RIP lil niggy
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by frumbob 🐎🦄🐈🐯🐷🦊 OP fatally od'd on poppy seed tea like 2 years ago

RIP lil niggy

Ur a nigger lover.
Jump to Top