User Controls

making kmfdm a meme at my work

my boss is basically this dude who wears all black and constantly listens to the cure/depeche mode/the smiths/lcd soundsystem but he also acts like a total dad and goes around voicing his opinions on simple things and singing songs in a bad voice and being like dorky/friendly to everyone. he's also a hipster and i work with a bunch of hipsters there that are all so insecure in their choice of music and personality that they need the validation of other "COOL PEOPLE" who listen to music that sounds like a bunch of river nymphs singing over trap hi hats before they can muster up the courage to say they like it too.

anyways one day i was feeling troll-ish and started talking about how awesome kmfdm is because i just figured they would all be revolted. my boss was like DUSNT THAT STAND FOR KILL MOTHERFUCKING DEPECHE MODE (depeche mode is his favorite band) (which is stupid, nobody is going to name their band something like that) but i was just like "idk yea probably lmao" and the other insecure hipster faggot said he never heard of them, but then a month later i walked in to work and that kid was listening to kmfdm.

now i think i'm gonna buy a kmfdm shirt and wear it into work just to troll my boss and hopefully it catches on to more people
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    KILL MOTHERFUCKING DEPECHE MODE
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra KILL MOTHERFUCKING DEPECHE MODE

lol more like depeche commode

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Front 242 got a lot of hype but I could never really get into them

Jump to Top