User Controls

I just ordered 2 bottles of dph 600ct

Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Time to go full retard, I think 1200 pills will keep me in a state of complete delerium this summer, see you on the other side faggots
    30 grams for how much?. That many pills cant be good for the liver.

I feel like 30g would do down easier if I had a baggie of powder and capped it myself. It would at least be half the amount of things to swallow.
    It was basically free, 50 cents for both bottles plus shipping, so about 6 dollars. Yea it is a killing on the liver and kidneys but mine are pretty much fucked anyway
    This thread made me nauseous for you
    dph doesn't even affect my stomach anymore I can eat 1 gram of pink pills with Alcohol. I can't drink robitussin though or eat the gels which are too much sorbitol, I just take CCC's.
    diph sux ass whats wrong with you nikkas lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    diph sux ass whats wrong with you nikkas lol

We can't all lay on our hammocks all day dropping acid like you and the coolboys. OK?
    This thread made me nauseous for you

QFT
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    I used to get huge bottles of that stuff from costco for like $5.
    I hate you all. I live in a communist dictatorship where all the pharmaceutical companies are regulatory cuck faggots and sell 1000 pills for $100!!!!!!

I wish I could just buy bundy, spice and beedrill bulk from Google like the rest of the god damned civilized white nation.

The commonwealth is gay as fuck.
    Ask Sploo or someone to buy it on ebay and send it to you.
    I am almost done with both bottles I have fucked up my liver beyond repair at this point. Even though dph makes u feel like shit something tells me to keep taking them until they are all gone.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I am pretty sure that dhp by its self doesn't cause any harm to the liver. Some products also have other shit in them, like acetaminophen, which can be toxic to the liver if taking too much, especially over a long period of time, but most dhp products Ive seen dont contain anything but dhp, particularly the cheap shit. Well, atleast you nigga's who do take way too much of drugs that have hepatoxic characteristics can rest easy knowing that the liver is the only organ in the body that can regenerate itself, but Im sure some of ya'll will find some way to fuck that up and honestly, Id be more concerned with my brain than a liver and I know damn well most you fucks either dont care,and/ or are too retarded to do any relevant research of the drugs you injest... Id say being a person struggling with a mental handicap to boot would at least make a small effort, and justthe fact you claim that dhp is killing your liver suggests ya'll dont know how to do even the smallest amount of homework before you wreck yourself on some shit-teir OTC drug. Remember kids, Brains dont regenerate (but they have been known to compensate- there was this kid who was missing (or had removed, I can't recall which) half her brain and they grew up to be fairly normal considering they only had half a brain, but I believe shit to be that positive of a result was mainly due to the person being so young, as I believe it was an at birth thing, so there was a much developing, and at that age the brain is much more flexible- dont be banking on your brain to compensate and fix itself either.
    Yea dph its bad for your body I am done taking that shit. Not only is it bad on your liver and kidneys when u take high doses but it drys out your stomach and insides causing intestineal problems
    Imagine the level of flu-like withdrawal symptoms these motherfuckers are going to get when they run out
Jump to Top