User Controls

Nigger Shot In My Neighbors Driveway

Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Last month, on my birhtday, a nigger was shot and killed in my next door neighbors driveway. The link below is the footage from my security camera system. The show starts around 15:15.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sw0eT_1559138206
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I bet those people get tired of their driveway being used as a turnaround for cars.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    sorry i dont watch racial propaganda, thanks for simping out tho !!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor sorry i dont watch racial propaganda, thanks for simping out tho !!

Thanks for demonstrating your faulty vocabulary.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet those people get tired of their driveway being used as a turnaround for cars.

"They" are. That's why there is a chain at the bottom of my drive now.
    youre welcome, thanks for simping out
    Originally posted by A College Professor youre welcome, thanks for simping out

It seems like you don't know the meaning of the words you use.
    thanks for posting in my thread, simp
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It seems like you don't know the meaning of the words you use.

your bad at catching what people say.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Nice flag
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny your bad at catching what people say.

It's flattering the way you follow me through threads
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker Last month, on my birhtday, a nigger was shot and killed in my next door neighbors driveway. The link below is the footage from my security camera system. The show starts around 15:15.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sw0eT_1559138206

happy b day bromo

mines in a few days

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I like how the ambulance service is so shitty it probably arrived the next morning.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL I like how the ambulance service is so shitty it probably arrived the next morning.

There was never an ambulance needed. That nigger was dead before the shooter closed the door on the get away car.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker There was never an ambulance needed. That nigger was dead before the shooter closed the door on the get away car.

The cops on scene are not qualified to make that judgement.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby happy b day bromo

mines in a few days

@ 0:55 "Don't you just fuck with me, man" and his buddies expression like "Durrr whaaaa?"

Is it me or does the shorter guy with a mustache look a bit like tort
    toz African Astronaut
    Yeah.. well racism heats up and racism just creates counter racism and like no one is the wiser.
    I thought the little guy was going to pull out a stub nose and shoot him in the leg or something.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker It's flattering the way you follow me through threads

stop stooping in front of me.
    Firekrochfatty African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I bet those people get tired of their driveway being used as a turnaround for cars.

omfg!! ^^ i was thinking the same exact thin, jiggy!!!😂
    except i was, also, wondering if he was at the end of a dead-end street.
    See that woman running over fall flat on her face?
Jump to Top