User Controls

Pick Your Poison: Which DH Couple drama was your favorite?

jedi_darryl African Astronaut
    Can you feel that reminiscing love sparking back up again? All that drama being posted on the media? Do ya?

DH is life..Totally.

1. Jenny & Matthew
    2. Zeke & Paige
    3. Chart & Lauren
    4. Cory Krause & Cats then
    5. Cory Krause & Lauren
    6. Nama & Mags
    7. Rhonda & Ant
    8. Poca & Larry(thatguy)
    9. Me and Tam
    10. April & HB, Steelgut, Iron, HB again then probably Matt on the DL
    11. Lissa and GangstGentleman
    12. Paige & Dwight
    13. Starr and Me
    14. Shootingcowgirl & Jenny
    15. Snowflower & LJ
    16. LJ & Ant
    17. Sancho and TX
    18. TX and Ghost(the midget with the small arms)
    19. April & Johnny
    20. Lauren & almost me(I almost got the digits, she kept fronting by blocking me lots-made a ton of alts and took a bunch of L’s)

Lets discuss and relive our DH shenanigans like the old days, lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Flyfish and (insert every female member of DH here)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Darryl how you gonna leave off the greatest love story ever told?
    Lmao
    Wait which one?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I still our face in the hole picture when we were bugs and Lola bunny sitting together on that bench lmao😋

But I always loved the LJ & Ant dynamic because they were so different from one an

Flyfish hated zekey because zekey got a lot of attention he had 0 reasons to hate zekey and zekey thought fly was just scum too after he made a hate thread for zekey

I remember I screenshot like a reel of messages from flyfish blowing up my inbox being weird .. Then I sent It to zekey like ... look ..lmao

He was like block that nigga now 😂😋

Sorry I’m high rambling
    Good day
    Cee and her MMA bf
    Originally posted by CandyRein I still our face in the hole picture when we were bugs and Lola bunny sitting together on that bench lmao😋

But I always loved the LJ & Ant dynamic because they were so different from one an

Flyfish hated zekey because zekey got a lot of attention he had 0 reasons to hate zekey and zekey thought fly was just scum too after he made a hate thread for zekey

I remember I screenshot like a reel of messages from flyfish blowing up my inbox being weird .. Then I sent It to zekey like … look ..lmao

He was like block that nigga now 😂😋

Sorry I’m high rambling
    Good day
    LOL

I still have the pic too, I was going to frame it and give it 2 you on our very first meeting, but you allllllready got a boyyyyyfren. So I’ll just have to be patient and wait...I guess..le sigh.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Cee and her MMA bf

Cee....hmm...it definitely doesn’t ring a bell there. How did she look?
    Or Cee and Jeff lol
    Technologist victim of incest
    Brenda and HerpesMike
    Lol I can’t believe i forgot about those 2! Lol Nice save.
    Originally posted by larrylegend8383 Or Cee and Jeff lol

I hatechu.
    OP only made this entire thread so people would know he ALMOST fucked lauren lmao
    i made out with some girl named lauren when i was rolling with like 10 people when i was 16 who was a mormon and was our homecoming queen, u mad i got farther with her then u ever did OP?
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    personally this is and very romantics thread
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III i made out with some girl named lauren when i was rolling with like 10 people when i was 16 who was a mormon and was our homecoming queen, u mad i got farther with her then u ever did OP?

I thought Mormons didn't fuck till they were married?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I thought Mormons didn't fuck till they were married?

she had like a 6 month rebellious phase, she was actually (supposedly) a lesbian at the time and had a girlfriend
    Or Danni "raisedred" the wet dream to every 40-50 something year old loud mouthed conservative that was dumb enough to fall for it
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my neighbor is gangstalking me he parks his aeroplane infront of my house and smokes me out with jet-a exhaust
Jump to Top