User Controls

If a kilo of morphine only costs 5000 pesos...

Ghost Black Hole
    Why don't people just sell everything they own, move to Mexico and become opium addicts? Or make your own heroin for cheap

I imagine you need a plug but at the same time it's Mexican farmers growing poppies I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find
    Ghost Black Hole
    Folks?
    Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Why don't people just sell everything they own, move to Mexico and become opium addicts? Or make your own heroin for cheap

I imagine you need a plug but at the same time it's Mexican farmers growing poppies I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find

Bc Mexico wont let you own land not only that that would be seriously fucking with the cartels you try as an outsider cut in on their turf prepare to become the next best gore video.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    actually you can effectively own land in mexico, it's just like holding property in the USA through a trust. a Mexican bank just holds the title for the property on your behalf and has to follow your wishes to lease or sell the property etc
    Originally posted by A College Professor actually you can effectively own land in mexico, it's like owning land in the USA through a trust. a Mexican bank just holds the title for the property on your behalf and has to follow your wishes to lease or sell the property etc

Still doesn't solve the cartel situation..
    👍🏻
    Originally posted by A College Professor 👍🏻

I'm sure you can probably make a deal to produce heroin and keep a cut but cartels are picky and you run the risk of oh you know pissing off a local.
    dont talk to me, altimo
    Originally posted by A College Professor dont talk to me, altimo

IM NOT AN ALT!!
    ignored
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Bc Mexico wont let you own land not only that that would be seriously fucking with the cartels you try as an outsider cut in on their turf prepare to become the next best gore video.

I'm not talking about owning land just buying morphine from farmers
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I'm sure you can probably make a deal to produce heroin and keep a cut but cartels are picky and you run the risk of oh you know pissing off a local.

This would just be for personal use. Buy a kilo of morphine and convert to heroin and you have a kilo of black tar heroin for less than $1000 USD which should last a junkie a good amount of time
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Bc buying a kilo in the first place is complicated. You have to have cultivated a relationship with someone who wouldn't just rip you off. And when Pedro street dealer goes to his boss and says some random dickhead wants a bunch of raw morphine, they'll probably have a little talk with you just to see who the fuck you are. Acetylating morphine doesn't sound particularly hard, but the logistics of this definitely is. That and the fact that they turn the goo into heroin usually on site, rite where everything else is processed. Selling off something that you could easily improve upon and sell for a bunch of money doesn't make a ton of sense. It's like having a phone with a cracked screen that's worth 900 when it's repaired, but you don't want to spend the $80'to repair it so you sell it for $150.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    You'll get killed nigga. Do not fuck around with drugs in countries where armed soldiers roam around on a daily basis.

The only good you'd do them is smuggling. They don't care about your $500. They know you can afford more.
    Ghost Black Hole
    They suck at capitalism then and deserve to get ripped off by a gringo

Originally posted by CASPER Bc buying a kilo in the first place is complicated. You have to have cultivated a relationship with someone who wouldn't just rip you off. And when Pedro street dealer goes to his boss and says some random dickhead wants a bunch of raw morphine

Get it from the farmers and offer them a high price. If you offered to pay 300% the price I'm sure some poor farmer would take the deal so he can feed his family.

You people are way too obsessed with the cartel like they are North Korea. I'm not trying to resell the shit it's for PERSONAL USE and if they want to be bitches about it that's their problem.
    Originally posted by Ghost They suck at capitalism then and deserve to get ripped off by a gringo

Get it from the farmers and offer them a high price. If you offered to pay 300% the price I'm sure some poor farmer would take the deal so he can feed his family.

You people are way too obsessed with the cartel like they are North Korea. I'm not trying to resell the shit it's for PERSONAL USE and if they want to be bitches about it that's their problem.

Dude theres a reason why bestgore is constantly updating their latin America section bc the cartel is fucking Kim Jong un nuts.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Whatever I don't give a shit about selling drugs or the cartel or some retarded Mexicans that want to kill me over $500 worth of morphine like a bunch of cucks

HEY AMIGO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING TRYING TO GET A GOOD VALUE ON DRUGS AND HAVE A SUPPLY FOR PERSONAL USE?

Retards! The cartel sounds like bigger faggots than police if they prevent end users from buying drugs.
    Originally posted by Ghost Whatever I don't give a shit about selling drugs or the cartel or some retarded Mexicans that want to kill me over $500 worth of morphine like a bunch of cucks

HEY AMIGO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU DOING TRYING TO GET A GOOD VALUE ON DRUGS AND HAVE A SUPPLY FOR PERSONAL USE?

Retards! The cartel sounds like bigger faggots than police if they prevent end users from buying drugs.

No it's more of the fact why sell you a kilo for under 1k when they can make more transporting it to the US. I mean shit I dont deal drugs but if I was why cut my profit margin by half when I can make more elsewhere? Simple business and economics is what fuels the drug trade.

And no the cartel will kill you for free. Any pathetic slight etc. Etc. Literally saw a pic where a bitch had her face eaten by acid.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Because they don't transport opium and the price has fallen in recent years because they manufacture fentanyl instead of heroin

I would be buying it from poor farmers not drug runners.
    Originally posted by Ghost Because they don't transport opium and the price has fallen in recent years because they manufacture fentanyl instead of heroin

I would be buying it from poor farmers not drug runners.

Annnd youd be cutting into the resources that sustain what heroin business they have. Besides those poor farmers probably have an agreement to supply only to a specific cook or cooks contracted underneath the cartel of that local province you may choose to settle in therefore endangering that poor farmers livelihood and or life. I get it you want drugs for cheap but seriously this plan is bonkers. Its poorly conceived and while I do admit cost effective theres too many risks and or variables that your looking over.
Jump to Top