User Controls

The new mcdonalds commercial is lame as fuck

And annoying as fuck too
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    is it full of blacks like all the other ones?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And annoying as fuck too

Post the video you numb nut. I dont have a tv so I wouldn't know
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I don't know what commercial you are talking about.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't know what commercial you are talking about.

Real OG niggas go to Harrie's Snack Hoek.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]

Dissociator African Astronaut
    [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWWsWP9bPAg[/youtube]
    You have to use [video][/video] tags instead of the [youtube][ /youtube] tags.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    they playin roshambo for free meals n shit got dang GOT DANG
    It's crazy that Mc'Donalds still need to advertise considering their daily customers, plus the majority of the time the voice ordering box tells you of new meals anyway.
    It's crazy that Mc'Donalds still need to advertise considering their daily customers, plus the majority of the time the voice ordering box tells you of new meals anyway.
    I was thinking this myself

every American over the age of 3 knows what mcdonalds is

on a side note if you're the real iam is there any particular reason I have to use break tags to put empty lines whenever I'm posting on this site?
    I was thinking this myself

every American over the age of 3 knows what mcdonalds is

on a side note if you're the real iam is there any particular reason I have to use break tags to put empty lines whenever I'm posting on this site?

Interesting, I think it's because Vbulletin remove any extra white spaces. For example:

Hello What's up
    I know me too.

would represent:
    Hello&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;What's&nbsp;up</br>I&nbsp;know&nbsp;me&nbsp;too.<br/><br/>

But because it strips the white space, the two extra </br> wouldn't be included and you'd have to override it with the break tags. Either that, or the quick editor is broken and it'd only work in the advanced editor.

Edit: do you mean when you want to post on two lines,

like so? Or rather add empty space to the end of your posts?

Corporations are like mindless automatons which simply follow their business model. Common sense doesn't even enter the picture. In every one of their business models, there is a requirement that the company make more profit than the preceding year or heads will roll. So you see, there will never be such a thing as "enough" will a mindless, senseless monster such as this. By their own soulless and immoral nature, and by the immortal rules of their own criminal syndicate, they are unable to be satisfied with even all the money in the world. There always has to be more, no matter how much they already have.
    Merlin Houston
    Good goyim watch tv and spend your shekels.

You are smarter than mcdonalds, show it by spending your money there.

I don't need break tags, doesn't do anything <br/> either?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    this is my favorite mcydies comercial
    spaceman stu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUFn3hDo1eA
    Interesting, I think it's because Vbulletin remove any extra white spaces. For example: would represent:
    Hello&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;What's&nbsp;up</br>I&nbsp;know&nbsp;me&nbsp;too.<br/><br/>
    But because it strips the white space, the two extra </br> wouldn't be included and you'd have to override it with the break tags. Either that, or the quick editor is broken and it'd only work in the advanced editor. Edit: do you mean when you want to post on two lines, like so? Or rather add empty space to the end of your posts?
    I was trying to post on two lines This is what happens if I don't use break tags I typed this post on three lines but it will post as one long sentence


    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i agree
Jump to Top