User Controls

So I guess I'm a Starcuck now

I still refuse to set foot in any of their stores, but their Colombian bagged coffee they sell at the grocery store is pretty damn good

What kind of coffee do you guys drink?
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    french vanilla but i rarely drink coffee. hurts my tummy after a few and than i'm miserable after that.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Starbucks lol, why do you refuse to set foot in their stores? Is it because their business practices contribute to the destruction of the environment, child labor and their soulless corporatism that demands there be a starbucks on every corner of the entire planet?

I really enjoy their trendy seasonal frapps like this bullshit. The first Christmas I spent with HTS I broke her leg because I forced her to march with me during a blizzard to get a Christmas frapp from Starbucks and she was still drinking it in the hospital because I carried it in the ambulance for her.

The reasons you stated and the sheer number of insufferables that inhabit Starbucks cafes at any given time
    Ghost Black Hole
    They gave me free cookies once which was pretty cool because I was in a bad mood that day. They also have jars of nutmeg that you can eat for a buzz if you are really desperate or want to troll your friends.

I mostly get Tim Hortons coffee though because Starbucks is overpriced as shit. When it comes to home brew my favorite kind of coffee is the Robust Italian.

Jump to Top