User Controls

Would you buy Canadian government weed?

Ghost Black Hole
    Sold illegally on the darknet obviously because there is no other way to buy legal Canadian weed unless you're in Canada. But if you just want to try some good ol' legal government approved Canadian weed I think there should be a way for all citizens of the world to sample our goods so to speak.

This forum is pretty international, what do y'all think? Would you buy Canadian weed just to try it? I think it would be cool to have a sealed jar of Canadian weed if I wasn't Canadian.

Prices would be the same but in American Dollars.

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    if this isn't a troll you're next level stupid
    Ghost Black Hole
    They don't ship to USA and it's illegal to take on airplanes.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Fuck, no. It's total garbage. Ridiculously low THC content, dry as a bone, prices sky high, shit product. Long wait time. Don't bother. If you go on weedmaps.com and search your city and click on delivery, there are dozens of fine and reputable home delivery services who bring it directly to you in a nice discreet manner, within 1 or 2 hours, all top-shelf strains and hashes and concentrates at very good prices. Premium sativas, indicas, hybrids, they have it all, right to your door. Even deals, like $100 ounces, and the majority of them are free delivery for minimum $60 orders. Can't go wrong. Never deal with the government. They are complete and utter useless bags of shit.
    Ghost Black Hole
    I found a store that sells government weed locally
Jump to Top