User Controls

Who wants an alt?

Ghost Black Hole
    Regs are closed so my alts now have value.

Infinityshock if you are reading this PM me for a free alt.

Everyone else the price is $10 USD for a regular alt. Legacy alts have different prices, INQUIRE HERE!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Oh god it's the discount bin version of infinityshock
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Regs back open, free market rules! Your alts worth zero. Give me a dollar and I will take one.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Erekshun Regs back open, free market rules! Your alts worth zero. Give me a dollar and I will take one.

You're wrong chief. Don't get banned!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Banned for what?
    Ghost Black Hole
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Ironic that Lanny himself was permanently banned for abuse of authority on Zoklet, to which he even admitted to. Now he's keeping another member banned.
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    I refuse to sell my profile! my nudes are in the private messages and theres no way to delete them o.o
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Who's John Alt??
    Shrugs and walks away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How much for mythighslooklikethenightsky555?
    Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut Houston [my vaporous correlative rediscovery]
    Originally posted by lanny lost his virginity to a fat homeless nigger in a dumpster behind his elementary school no one wants to see your fat naked skin rolls

ummmm i cosplay as D.Va which means i am fit and sexy like her. Not fat like Mei that chunky bitch >:3c
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo How much for mythighslooklikethenightsky555?

$20

Originally posted by Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut ummmm i cosplay as D.Va which means i am fit and sexy like her. Not fat like Mei that chunky bitch >:3c

Wait, your name is 'Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut' but your avatar is a character from Overwatch?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Transgender Mountain Dew Guzzling Fortnite Slut ummmm i cosplay as D.Va which means i am fit and sexy like her. Not fat like Mei that chunky bitch >:3c

Not sure if Luigi or the morally superior BIG DICK TRILL NIGGA
    Ghost Black Hole
    Girls are petty as fuck god damn. I don't play either of those games but I looked up Mei Overwatch to see if she was fat and saw this pic

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    i suggested to lanny to block new users from posting pix for the first 50 or 100 posts.

Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    plus make a pic/sign of oneself and NIS on a piece of paper. to prove we all real. if not your account gets banned for X amount of time.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Dregs plus make a pic/sign of oneself and NIS on a piece of paper. to prove we all real. if not your account gets banned for X amount of time.

no

why not?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dregs plus make a pic/sign of oneself and NIS on a piece of paper. to prove we all real. if not your account gets banned for X amount of time.

What if you identify as plural? we would have to do that hundreds of times..
    than we must do it a few hundred times. the conditions though would be to unban infinity's reg. account and permanently open registrations. simple. well 1 out of 2 at least.
Jump to Top