User Controls

Are you calm and relaxed?

Admin African Astronaut
    I seem to be. I guess I don't let the problems of the world get me down.

I feel good most of the time. Healthy.

But other people seem unhealthy and chaotic.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    I'm sorry for the late notice but I have been to Eurasia and Asia myself and I have no idea what I am going through with this white supremacist online because I have a publishing and sales company that I am working on the most annoying and unsuccessful family members out of the shower and I have no idea what to say?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I feel good right now just not calm. I haven't drank in 5 days. I smoke bud but I still feel wound up more than normal. My friend stopped by and asked me why I'm free figiteing.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Ghost Black Hole
    Yup
    Admin African Astronaut
    It just seems like so many people have so many problems and I just can't seem to relate.
    Not sure if you remember me but I was wondering if you still had the decency to treat me with respect and wanted to know if you are still interested in getting a Switch now or if you have any punk band or anything like that
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by GGG Not sure if you remember me but I was wondering if you still had the decency to treat me with respect and wanted to know if you are still interested in getting a Switch now or if you have any punk band or anything like that

Oh.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Admin It just seems like so many people have so many problems and I just can't seem to relate.

yeah everyone here is toxic as fuck and makes threads bitching about the most random specific things like chewing loudly or pride month.

Or Donald Trump or something you read on facebook or see on the news.. it's kinda funny I listen to a podcast that deconstructs the media and what the MSM narrative is and how people react to it and they discuss most of the things that get posted here because everyone here is a mainstream sheep even though they declare to be woke "red pilled" and hate the jedis and globalists.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    can i see a picture of you op
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost yeah everyone here is toxic as fuck and makes threads bitching about the most random specific things like chewing loudly or pride month.

Or Donald Trump or something you read on facebook or see on the news.. it's kinda funny I listen to a podcast that deconstructs the media and what the MSM narrative is and how people react to it and they discuss most of the things that get posted here because everyone here is a mainstream sheep even though they declare to be woke "red pilled" and hate the jedis and globalists.

Not here. Just in general. People seem to have a lot of problems and are pushing their issues outwards. But they are really just doing it all to themselves.
    Originally posted by Admin Not here. Just in general. People seem to have a lot of problems and are pushing their issues outwards. But they are really just doing it all to themselves.

Well sometimes they are just a little bit racist and it is fucking astonishing to be a small millionaire of people who have been in the same situation for years and years and years
    Good luck with the shell on Friday night
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Admin Not here. Just in general. People seem to have a lot of problems and are pushing their issues outwards. But they are really just doing it all to themselves.

Yup. Being negative and hate filled takes a lot of energy and people waste so much of their mental energy thinking about useless things like how much they hate the world.

The reason they hate the world though is because they constantly put out negative energy and as a result have a terrible life devoid of anything happy or positive which is usually when they start blaming the CIA and the J21EWS
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost Yup. Being negative and hate filled takes a lot of energy and people waste so much of their mental energy thinking about useless things like how much they hate the world.

The reason they hate the world though is because they constantly put out negative energy and as a result have a terrible life devoid of anything happy or positive which is usually when they start blaming the CIA and the J21EWS

Serves them right.

I just my my cash, crypto, giftcards, outdoor fun, electronics, and occasionally a young tight body dancer to feel up. I'm just one of the few good people left...
    Ghost Black Hole
    being happy is easy, less stress I find. Hate takes energy
    Ban GGG
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Admin Serves them right.

I just my my cash, crypto, giftcards, outdoor fun, electronics, and occasionally a young tight body dancer to feel up. I'm just one of the few good people left…

ur incredible. ur one of a kind.👍❤🌹
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by WellHung ur incredible. ur one of a kind.👍❤🌹

matt why don't you come onto tc tonight? We're all here. You'd be our guest of honor.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby matt why don't you come onto tc tonight? We're all here. You'd be our guest of honor.
Jump to Top