User Controls

prank i just thought up i haven't heard of anyone doing it yet

leave a note in your pocket at all times and write on it about how there was a reason you were chosen and the people who killed you are more powerful than the reader could ever imagine and they're going to strike again, along with some other cryptic shit written on it. that way, in case you are accidentally killed while going about your day, people will think there's a conspiracy regarding your death and be intrigued
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III leave a note in your pocket at all times and write on it about how there was a reason you were chosen and the people who killed you are more powerful than the reader could ever imagine and they're going to strike again, along with some other cryptic shit written on it. that way, in case you are accidentally killed while going about your day, people will think there's a conspiracy regarding your death and be intrigued

I imagine people have done something similar to that, but they probably don't get to enjoy the fruits of their labor
Jump to Top