User Controls

Wariat

toz African Astronaut
    Is Beano Beeno the dude from tinybltc that is polish having a bit of trolling fun.

if not

Send beeno in as a special agent hit squad
    Ghost Black Hole
    Quit making threads about our plurals you bitch
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    dude i like some of your knowledge/insights in music and movies BUT seriously FUCK OFF with everything else. Oh FUCK JESUS with a hunting knife while he is dying on the cross. He deserve(d)(s)worse FUCKSTAIN.
    Originally posted by Dregs dude i like some of your knowledge/insights in music and movies BUT seriously FUCK OFF with everything else. Oh FUCK JESUS with a hunting knife while he is dying on the cross. He deserve(d)(s)worse FUCKSTAIN.

lol what
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dregs dude i like some of your knowledge/insights in music and movies BUT seriously FUCK OFF with everything else. Oh FUCK JESUS with a hunting knife while he is dying on the cross. He deserve(d)(s)worse FUCKSTAIN.

BS And Jesus would of hung around all of you and preached far less.

Not sure why you hate him.

I thought a plural was like a Pagan or Wiccan types. where multiples marry one another and share each other. As adults that might be OK. a bit unorthodox or not (maybe it's still a thing somewhere in the world) but the harming of children both mentally and physically (Probably far more mentally) shouldn't be added into your Pluralist society

let them grow up and decide. plus it's just fucked up.

Thats not me being Preachy, that's just common sense. so don't bring Christ into this.
    Ghost Black Hole
    No plural just means you are more than one person sharing one body
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost No plural just means you are more than one person sharing one body

that is probably another term for shitzo as u would say but it is in fact a group that "swings"

In the 1970s, The Key Party people were plurals.
    Dregs African Astronaut [that freakishly double-edged allmouth]
    Originally posted by toz BS And Jesus would of hung around all of you and preached far less.

Not sure why you hate him.

I thought a plural was like a Pagan or Wiccan types. where multiples marry one another and share each other. As adults that might be OK. a bit unorthodox or not (maybe it's still a thing somewhere in the world) but the harming of children both mentally and physically (Probably far more mentally) shouldn't be added into your Pluralist society

let them grow up and decide. plus it's just fucked up.

Thats not me being Preachy, that's just common sense. so don't bring Christ into this.

Your daddy should the Jesus up his asshole every Sunday, than shoved up your Mother's cunt, and your shoved down your throat to swallow all his and your parents cum. You enjoyed it. Than you took that cross and fucked all the mothers in church with it. Than the dog down your street grabbed off ya and fuck you again with it. Than the dead cat in the eyes with and he in turn killed the Ice cream pedo with it just for Lulz. Fuck your worthless cunt Jesus. He was and is only good for fucking...NOTHING.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Dregs Your daddy should the Jesus up his asshole every Sunday, than shoved up your Mother's cunt, and your shoved down your throat to swallow all his and your parents cum. You enjoyed it. Than you took that cross and fucked all the mothers in church with it. Than the dog down your street grabbed off ya and fuck you again with it. Than the dead cat in the eyes with and he in turn killed the Ice cream pedo with it just for Lulz. Fuck your worthless cunt Jesus. He was and is only good for fucking…NOTHING.

Why do people become so foul mouth and triggered by the simple type of the name Jesus? That sounds like an angry demon. one of Satan's followers. Are you a member of the SET or Church of Satan by chance?
    toz African Astronaut
    BTW Im not saying that as a bible thumper. I mean that is really how Demons would react to the name of Christ. they just break down and teret all over the place.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by toz that is probably another term for shitzo as u would say but it is in fact a group that "swings"

In the 1970s, The Key Party people were plurals.

No lol plurals have nothing to do with swinging
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost No lol plurals have nothing to do with swinging

I thought that's what you meant by it. it is a phrase used. A multitude of one.
Jump to Top