User Controls

ATTN: HeteroTransSexual

What debilitating disability ails you, ma'am?

Maybe you should spend your 20's playing Zanick Tier video games, neglecting your intellectual talents instead of going to PhR33 COLlEgE and make catching up later in life so much harder that you won't even attempt it because your last leg of brain development has dried up by the time you're 30.

Maybe you should keep playing hard to get with Lanny so long that he'll disappear and you won't ever find him again.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The queen of TOTSE doesn't have time for you PEASANTS she's busy playing Tropico 5
    I plaved tropico 3 or 4 its kinda fun but i couldn't figure how to get the people to live where i wanted them to
    lol like 15 years later and the acronyms are still coming
    I thought that's what it officially stands for. It's completely accurate, so...?
    Originally posted by OG_GREENPLASTIC_JOHNSON_III lol like 15 years later and the acronyms are still coming

Is that Scully?
    Ghost Black Hole
    HD-ASS noob
    *Ahem*

Originally posted by DietPiano What debilitating disability ails you, ma'am?

Maybe you should spend your 20's playing Zanick Tier video games, neglecting your intellectual talents instead of going to PhR33 COLlEgE and make catching up later in life so much harder that you won't even attempt it because your last leg of brain development has dried up by the time you're 30.

Maybe you should keep playing hard to get with Lanny so long that he'll disappear and you won't ever find him again.
    Ghost Black Hole
    The queen of TOTSE doesn't have time for you PEASANTS she's busy playing Crusader Kings
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by DietPiano I plaved tropico 3 or 4 its kinda fun but i couldn't figure how to get the people to live where i wanted them to

Sick game.
    Originally posted by Ghost The queen of TOTSE doesn't have time for you PEASANTS she's busy playing Crusader Kings

I really love the love you two share. Like I actually believe GHOST calls her his queen in private.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by DietPiano I plaved tropico 3 or 4 its kinda fun but i couldn't figure how to get the people to live where i wanted them to

They always build shacks in front of your palace. You just have to assassinate them, no other way.
Jump to Top