User Controls

Gary Numan "Trianglist" ? :hrmph:

toz African Astronaut
    Look a Triangle. He's looking at one

I wonder what the acronym M.E. means
    He was in the British Royal Air I believe. flies jets these days just for shits and giggles? looks like a fun thing to do.Not puttig it down.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    idk.. all i know is i saw him live and it was one of the most boring shows I'd ever seen I walked away to go watch something else.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk.. all i know is i saw him live and it was one of the most boring shows I'd ever seen I walked away to go watch something else.

What did you expect him to do.. pull a fucking pumpkin from his ass :TROLL:
    toz African Astronaut
    Got damn it.. whats that fucking UBB command
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by toz What did you expect him to do.. pull a fucking pumpkin from his ass :TROLL:

i expected him to actually play the guitar instead of using it as a prop and not prance around the stage pretending he was trent reznor
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox

Ooooo it's case sensitive. Just like Wariat's court hearing.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby i expected him to actually play the guitar instead of using it as a prop and not prance around the stage pretending he was trent reznor

Maybe he was living vicariously in the moment.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Lol
    Cars was one of the first 45s I bought.

(our friends electric on the b side which I preferred)
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Cars was one of the first 45s I bought.

(our friends electric on the b side which I preferred)

I like that other side as well. I like both songs but In Cars was radio played way to much. I wondered if Our/Are friends electric' based on the Phillip K Dick novel of ..Do Androids Dream electric sheep.
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby idk.. all i know is i saw him live and it was one of the most boring shows I'd ever seen I walked away to go watch something else.

Also note Bill Krozby. these were the forefathers of House, Electronica, Modern, Idustrial, Post Punk, Punk etc. Krout Rock is somewhat proto-house music dating back to the late 1960s.

He's old now. He's not going to moon walk for your enlightenment.. much.
    Originally posted by toz Also note Bill Krozby. these were the forefathers of House, Electronica, Modern, Idustrial, Post Punk, Punk etc. Krout Rock is somewhat proto-house music dating back to the late 1960s.

I didn't ask him to moon walk just not pretend to be Trent reznor and pretend the play the guitar.. he was trying to hard without going anywhere .

He's old now. He's not going to moon walk for your enlightenment.. much.

I know that but it sucked really bad so I went and watched Judas priest where they still kick ass to this day. Being a pretentious faggot is not a virtue you simp
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I know that but it sucked really bad so I went and watched Judas priest where they still kick ass to this day. Being a pretentious faggot is not a virtue you simp

the simp was during a time when technology was crossing over from analog 80s into digital 90s (though there were things like CDs and digital recording devices as far back as the 70s)

It was a rebirth of advan gart and moving away from the mainstream "Big Hair" and "Metal" or commercialized shit. it was trance and goth and post punk and electronica and krout rock experimental.

I loved bands like Scorpion and Judas Priest or progressive rock like Yes and Rush and the many East Bay Metal bands like Y&T (More Rythm and blues and some pop) but this music that comes off pretentious faggotry has a bit of truth.. but it was fun culture as well.

trust me, looking back I get some cringe feelings. but we didn't have cell phones smashed in our face and having phone-neck problems.

Mama couldn't watch you 24/7 on google gps
    I don't see what my mother or google has to do with this you simp.

had his show been even half as epic as this it would of been radical, its errr thing com truise wanted and needed

Originally posted by FBI you post the worst garbage

yet you come back for more..
    toz African Astronaut
    All I know is Gary was pretty cool in the day.

it was a slow down period. trying to see what the future held. Who knew it would be a mix of 1984 and Brave New World in the making.

people thought this would happen but no one had a crystal ball so really, nothing to fear in the day.

of course Heavy metal and other forms of music were happening but they were less about progression and more about Partying. R&B and Big Hair and Metal and Thrasher Metal and so on.

Synth heavy Post Punk/Goth and some of the gay version of duran duran pop was sort of a revival of french new-wave. artsy shit.
    toz African Astronaut
    Austin is where the music scene is happening now. As is Portland and I'm sure Seattle.

LA and San Francisco and most likely NYC has a huge R&B experimental thing going.

And i San Francisco there is sort of these clubs that have all synth experimentation going on. I've dropped people off in the Mission District. I forgot to get the clubs name but was invited to bring Synths when I ever buy my own to come and just practice.

there is a club in Berkeley called the Ashkanaz that is a lot of Blues and Bluegrass and hippy shit and Jazz and other cool shit. different nights I guess. bring your own instrument and jump in and play along.

I havn't checked it out yet. maybe I will.

don't have money for a board or a new laptop for control and patch sequences as of yet.

I have to take a greasy caca now. thanks for your time
Jump to Top