User Controls

Bitch I ain't tampering with evidence tape

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Went to a job tonight for appraisal plus clean up homicide blood decomp a year old drove 20 miles lo and behold cops forgot to clear it and there was red evidence tape on the fucking door. Went back to boss customer called me to bitch about why we haven't appraised it.

Well idk maybe its the fucking fact theres red fucking evidence tamper detection tape on the fucking door?! You mess with that shit you can go to jail.
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    Double bill! I do that a lot.
    Pics next time please.
    am i supposed to be able to understand what you wrote? read a book you illiterate fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'll translate:

OP has a job cleaning up bodily fluids

OP was called to a crime scene to clean it up, but it still had the "do not enter" tape because police were still investigating the scene

OP was bitched at because a price quote was not received in a timely manner

OP is pissed off at the time wasted because of the above
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I'll translate:

OP was called to a crime scene to clean it up, but it still had the "do not enter" tape because police were still investigating the scene

thanks. i'm glad you didn't die of rhabdo otherwise i would never have understood this thread
    Originally posted by Jυicebox I'll translate:

MUH MONEY REEE
    Ghost Black Hole
    If you were a serial killer you could give yourself infinite work
    Originally posted by Ghost If you were a serial killer you could give yourself infinite work

Lol
    free my illest they go schizo
Jump to Top