User Controls

I hate oxys

Thotgirl African Astronaut
    Idk why you fuckers like to get high on pain killers I'm like sleeping almost all the time and I can't use the bathroom.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    I hate them too. Genuinely don't see the attraction to being sleepy and mentally half dead.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I hate them too. Genuinely don't see the attraction to being sleepy and mentally half dead.

Or not being able to shit for 2 days
    Hey, you guys need to COOL IT

Oxcys are one of gods precious creatures
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by DietPiano Hey, you guys need to COOL IT

Oxcys are one of gods precious creatures

Dude I can't poop for days and I'm taking oxys as prescribed. Ever had a fecal impaction? Do you know what they do to cure it? The dr literally shoves his hand up your ass and pull out the shit at the end of the procedure your ass feels like you took tyrone's massive horse cock..
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    If you have pain just take panadol and ibuprofen together.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Dude I can't poop for days and I'm taking oxys as prescribed. Ever had a fecal impaction? Do you know what they do to cure it? The dr literally shoves his hand up your ass and pull out the shit at the end of the procedure your ass feels like you took tyrone's massive horse cock..

Get liquid magnesium citrate. $1 at any local store
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country I hate them too. Genuinely don't see the attraction to being sleepy and mentally half dead.

I used to say the same thing. Not sure what changed
    They grow on you
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Get liquid magnesium citrate. $1 at any local store

Not good 4 u though
    Sure it is. Most people are deficient in magnesium anyway

And I'm sure it's better for you than megacolon
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Just pry your anus apart with two fingers then use a third finger to dig inside and dislodge the feces.
    Originally posted by Jυicebox Sure it is. Most people are deficient in magnesium anyway

And I'm sure it's better for you than megacolon

Well took it bc magnesium is good for asthma too..
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    this thread actually made me want to take painkillers

I love them. I don't get tired unless I take a lot and they give me the right dopamine. My body is wired to the pills. It's a delicious monkey on my back
    Originally posted by Sudo this thread actually made me want to take painkillers

I love them. I don't get tired unless I take a lot and they give me the right dopamine. My body is wired to the pills. It's a delicious monkey on my back

I hate them bc they constipate me.
    Originally posted by Thotgirl I hate them bc they constipate me.

have you ever done coke on the toilet?
    Originally posted by Sudo have you ever done coke on the toilet?

No
    you ever done coke with a girl while you did each other's hair and makeup then scissorfinger each other after?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo you ever done coke with a girl while you did each other's hair and makeup then scissorfinger each other after?

Kinda sounds pleasant.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    Originally posted by Thotgirl Not good 4 u though

U dum
Jump to Top