User Controls

Awesome prison story abiut what can happen to loudmouths

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://youtu.be/WSGfzAbVVVs

„So my cellie told me get up black. Then i got up and looked wnd hewrd the dude screaming. The loudmouth dude was getting raped by his celly.”

The crazy thing when I was in Desert View MCCF there were a couple loudmouths in my dorm including this tall white dude who looked like a whigger but was super right wing conservstive so I domt know for sure what he was. But he kept on and on messing with this kid plus for some reasone feryone there was afraid of him. I bet he iss till there. Him and like three other guys would try to be the loudest and he even tried controlling two tvs at once. One time right before count i tried tos witch channels on the one across from me but he told me tos witch it back even thiugh there was one tv in fromt of him in the middle already. Another time he tried grabbing my cup as i was filling hot water but i just held it and he backed out thiugh claiming he didnt want to catch more time or some little threat because he claimed he was waiting for the water tog et hot and i disrespected him by just going up and pouring.
Jump to Top