User Controls

It's pride month everybody!

And the whole city has started wearing rainbows and turning the whole city into rainbows and pride, except that everybody was already doing that before but now its more. Wear some gay stuff, faggots.

Rainbow stuff is ugly, you cannot wear rainbow stuff that doesn't look ugly. Try shoving some more gay stuff down my throat like it's 2003 boyo.

But seriously, all anybody ever talks about this year is gender and gay stuff and sexuality before pride month came about, and thats all anyone's gonna ever talk about afterwards because this whole fucking city is gay, and I feel like I need to ironically turn gay so I can call myself a faggot without getting in trouble AAaA

It's pride monthe everbodie
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I'm proud of not being a faggot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Fags need to give the rainbow back to the ponies

Though the rainbow flag represents homogeneity and big business more than it does anything else.
    Originally posted by aldra I'm proud of not being a faggot

When do you sleep, big boy?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Happy pride month!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Some people suggest that the rainbow flag is the crypto version of the Star of David.

Personally I think that makes a lot of sense. Where ever you see the rainbow flag flying jedi power is strong.
    Originally posted by DietPiano When do you sleep, big boy?

it's like 830AM here, I forgot to go to sleep last night
    well, forgot isn't entirely true. I was looking for jobs and waiting for a reasonable hour to send my resume through so I don't look like a maniac sending disjointed emails at 4am.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra well, forgot isn't entirely true. I was looking for jobs and waiting for a reasonable hour to send my resume through so I don't look like a maniac sending disjointed emails at 4am.

You may be overthinking it. No one I know looks at the send times on email, and even if they do people will most likely think you're an early riser or on holiday or something.

Most important thing is not sending from some silly email address like kikeslammer88@hotmail.com and making sure your CV or whatever is Microsoft Word or PDF format - I've seen all sorts, like template files and Apple Pages formatted documents.
    They totally do. I never send resumes in the middle of the night either.
    and here I was transitioning away from google to cock.li
    dicksinmyan.us sounds like an interesting domain choice.
    if you look at their history of interactions with law enforcement, they often send responses from @cumallover.me

I've used @nigge.rs to create accounts here in the past
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they doing straight pride in boston i hear

playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    😶
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    pride is a sin and the rainbow is the symbol of noahidism

the jews are setting mentally ill sexual deviants up for their own destruction
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    my birthday will go down in infamy tis it was the day gay marriage was legalized by this nation. or atleast thats what one of my co workers told me
    I wonder if email apps have a function where you can set a timer for when you want your email to be sent specifically for that reason.
    Originally posted by DietPiano I wonder if email apps have a function where you can set a timer for when you want your email to be sent specifically for that reason.

if they did I would probably be in serious trouble right now
    Ghost Black Hole
    Happy pride month! I wish it lasted longer :(
Jump to Top