User Controls

The elephant that sits next to me at work keeps starring

Admin African Astronaut
    When I look at her, she smiles. It's fucking gross. But I don't think it's her that smells. There'sa hippo right across from her and I think that's where the stentch is coming from.

I'm surrounded by large animals at work.

Help me!
    Is it worth getting a BJ with your eyes closed from? (and of course not telling anyone)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you work at the zoo
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra do you work at the zoo

Apparently. There are hippos, elephants, hyenas, apes, llamas.

Unfortunately there are no pumas and no cougars.

)=
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master Sounds like you gotta do some dirty work and plow some fatties.

Gross.
    playingindirt Tuskegee Airman [nevermore overpopulate your whitweek]
    if she's not bothering you why be an ass?
    did you know how many food companies misrepresent themselves and their food actually keeps you fat? the government knows too. 😠
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    eat less of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Help your co-workers lose weight by getting them addicted to drugs.

blaster master victim of incest
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by playingindirt if she's not bothering you why be an ass?
    did you know how many food companies misrepresent themselves and their food actually keeps you fat? the government knows too. 😠

Because she is starring and its rude. I don't look at her because I'm polite and I don't like to look at her.

As aldra said, simply don't eat shit food much and you'll be within your BMI range.
    Starring in what?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by playingindirt if she's not bothering you why be an ass?
    \

lol do you know where you are bitch? plus everyone knows whats right and wrong to eat its not rocket science. you sound fat
    Originally posted by blaster master 1. Get some tech
    2. Mail me some
    3. Do some with your chubby coworkers and make them fuck the pounds off
    4. ???
    5. Profit

lol contrary to popular belief there are tons of fat meth heads. the losing weight part of it goes away quickly
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol contrary to popular belief there are tons of fat meth heads. the losing weight part of it goes away quickly

I'v never seen a fat methhead and lots of them in the area I lived in for a while. always skinny and bone structure in the face is missing. like walking rotting corpses.
    Originally posted by toz I'v never seen a fat methhead and lots of them in the area I lived in for a while. always skinny and bone structure in the face is missing. like walking rotting corpses.

probably because their homeless and have no food? Idk, the meth heads I've known are either fat or athletic/built.
    Most of the meth heads around here are fat

I've only met one female meth head that wasn't fat
    toz African Astronaut
    How can you do meth and be fat. They don't eat for like 3 days straight. Eat nor Sleep for that matter.

plus they have these chemical mood swings like children.
    Originally posted by toz How can you do meth and be fat. They don't eat for like 3 days straight. Eat nor Sleep for that matter.

plus they have these chemical mood swings like children.

those are just the ones that suck at doing meth. plus when you keep doing meth you gain a tolerance. Like when I first started doing it I lost weight (like I had any to lose) and I kept doing it more and more and I gained back my weight and stayed at my normal weight. My fat friend who was all about meth constantly lost a little bit of weight but he was still a fat ass.

this dude in my hood does nothing but smoke tek, sell it all day errr day and he looks very svelte like he's like a cyclist or something. only thing is he's losing his teef...

and mood swings like children don't correlate to weight lol
    different people have different metabolisms and different drugs do different things to different people.
Jump to Top