User Controls

THe US should legalize euthenasia

HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    and then we should infiltrate the jews and teach them that to save themselves and fulfill their role as a holy jew they must sacrifice themselves and leave this plane otherwise they'll burn in a bathtube of boiling excrement for all eternity
    Agreed on the legalization of Euthanasia, It's recockulous that people don't have the right to choose when to die or when their 90yr old parents who don't even know their own name but cost $8000 a month to keep in a nursing home can't be put to sleep.

The pet dog has friggin more rights in that regard.
    HikikomoriYume0 African Astronaut
    the sad thing is that if it were decriminalized it would instantly become the biggest thing in the world
    9 out of 10 people will seek assisted suicide and then the jews and oligarchs would have hardly anyone around to use as slaves, that's why it's not legal.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Regardless of being legalized you still have to pay to kill yourself.

I'd rather take a heroin ovedose/ blow my fucking brains out.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    We should legalize it and op should be the first volunteer
    Fossil fuel usage would be reduced, famine would be a thing of the past, Disease would be less contagious (less people), There would be plenty of jobs, land would be cheaper, etc etc everything points to the voluntary culling of humans being a positive thing just as it is for other animal species which are culled to create stronger, healthier and a more manageable population.

The only thing that stops it is religion and the laws which are based on it's stupid beliefs.
    Originally posted by Octavian Regardless of being legalized you still have to pay to kill yourself.

I'd rather take a heroin ovedose/ blow my fucking brains out.

Not necessarily...as per my previous post the remaining population gains from a streamlined human species...pretty sure it would be a free procedure for that reason alone. $8000 a month to keep an old fuck in a nursing home eating chocolate pudding and wearing adult diapers...or a one time Gov funded $1k to put them to sleep and turn them into soilent green.
    Octavian motherfucker
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Not necessarily…as per my previous post the remaining population gains from a streamlined human species…pretty sure it would be a free procedure for that reason alone. $8000 a month to keep an old fuck in a nursing home eating chocolate pudding and wearing adult diapers…or a one time Gov funded $1k to put them to sleep and turn them into soilent green.

Doubt any old fuck costs 8 Gs a month to look after.
    Originally posted by HikikomoriYume0 and then we should infiltrate the jews and teach them that to save themselves and fulfill their role as a holy jew they must sacrifice themselves and leave this plane otherwise they'll burn in a bathtube of boiling excrement for all eternity

you better start studying hard.

you dont want to fail your racial purity test, do you.
    Originally posted by Octavian Doubt any old fuck costs 8 Gs a month to look after.

It does, and more...here in the US anyway. It's recockulous...ex wife #1 grandmother had about 1.2 million in the bank when she went in a nursing home..when she kicked the bucket a few years later it was all gone, mostly on Nursing home/medical shit.
Jump to Top