User Controls

How many times does somebody have to be raped before it begins to be their fault?

GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
    If you get raped by one person, okay you got raped.

If you get raped by two people, damn that's some bad luck.

But if you start getting raped like four, five, or six times, what the fuck is going on? You gotta be doing something wrong to be getting raped this many different times by this many different people. Not that the rape itself is your fault but holy shit take at least a little responsibility and stop getting yourself into situations you get raped in. Unless you have tremendous bad luck or maybe just live somewhere really rapey, you must be doing SOMETHING wrong.

Same goes for other shit like getting robbed or getting into fights. Sometimes these situations are unavoidable but if you get into them all the time you're just a fucking idiot, and probably deserve to be robbed, beat up, and/or raped.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by GGG If you get raped by one person, okay you got raped.

If you get raped by two people, damn that's some bad luck.

But if you start getting raped like four, five, or six times, what the fuck is going on? You gotta be doing something wrong to be getting raped this many different times by this many different people. Not that the rape itself is your fault but holy shit take at least a little responsibility and stop getting yourself into situations you get raped in. Unless you have tremendous bad luck or maybe just live somewhere really rapey, you must be doing SOMETHING wrong.

Same goes for other shit like getting robbed or getting into fights. Sometimes these situations are unavoidable but if you get into them all the time you're just a fucking idiot, and probably deserve to be robbed, beat up, and/or raped.

Imagine if you somehow found yourself in conctact with hydro's Dad and he raped the shit out of you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sudo Imagine if you somehow found yourself in conctact with hydro's Dad and he raped the shit out of you

Her dead 400lb dad?

Holy shit
    Originally posted by GGG Her dead 400lb dad?

Holy shit

I kind of want to make an account now called "Hydros 400lb dead dad"
    Octavian motherfucker
    If I was in a random coke sesh there would always be some girl that announces how she "was raped" once.

This would always fuck with my wiredness.

Sluts.
    Originally posted by Octavian If I was in a random coke sesh there would always be some girl that announces how she "was raped" once.

This would always fuck with my wiredness.

Sluts.

and they are always the ones with the most makeup trying to hide their scars

but we can see Hannah, we can see
    So no answers? What's the magic number?
    Bupm
    I get what you're saying but I think this is the wrong way of going about saying it
    Originally posted by JĎ…icebox I get what you're saying but I think this is the wrong way of going about saying it

Thats why i said it this way tho
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by GGG So no answers? What's the magic number?

If it's with one dude there is no magic number. However,if you're talking about rapes by random different dudes I guess I'd say 5. At that point you start to question the persons judgment and discretion.
    So here we got it, folks. Five unique rapes is what it takes.

Any objections?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sudo and they are always the ones with the most makeup trying to hide their scars

but we can see Hannah, we can see
    Lol. SMH!
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    How many grains of sand does it take to make a pile?
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Obbe How many grains of sand does it take to make a pile?

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    The answer is one, you fucking faggots. I've never raped a bitch that didn't deserve it.
    Originally posted by stupid noob The answer is one, you fucking faggots. I've never raped a bitch that didn't deserve it.

Shut the fuck up. You're a literal wifebeater. This is just plain disgusting. You should go back to jail you wretched white trash shit.
    HTS told me all about you nigga ;)
    Originally posted by Obbe How many grains of sand does it take to make a pile?

Shut the fuck up.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by GGG HTS told me all about you nigga ;)

I'm sure there's plenty I left out, his litany of shit behavior would ironically put to shame most of the actual black people who he thinks are subhuman.
Jump to Top