User Controls

Unique Places to Vacation

toz African Astronaut
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tzar+Bomb+Crater/@73.7181526,54.1485703,2901m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x44f9c51245a79fe7:0x4874a3fe7e947789!2sTzar+Bomb+Crater!8m2!3d73.718066!4d54.192387!3m4!1s0x44f9c51245a79fe7:0x4874a3fe7e947789!8m2!3d73.718066!4d54.192387

Raving Revues of beautiful man made pond

I went there on vacation with my dog there. I grew eyes on my chin and my dog turned into a velociraptor but other than that pretty great.

Chance Brown
    2 reviews
    2 months ago
    Was almost killed by a 3 headed brown bear. If not for that it would have been a pleasant trip.

Mitch Belles
    Local Guide ・76 reviews
    9 months ago
    I stayed the weekend at the spa, wow my face absolutely glows!!! Upon returning home everyone thought I had been in a tanning bed for a day. My secret spot for a great deep, dark tan without those harmful UV Ray's. Oh but all my hair fell out, wonder what that's all about? Oh well cheers!!!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I wanna go to new orleans sometime now that I'm allowed to travel again
    bikini atol
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I wanna go to new orleans sometime now that I'm allowed to travel again

Why did you have a restriction? Probation?

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny bikini atol

I think if you type that in maps.google.com there is a group of people who say these fictional trips located at the weird or dangerous places. try Three mile island or Chernobyl or Fukishima. I'm sure there is a comment section next to it like youtube has.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Bend, Oregon
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin Bend, Oregon

Bend Over Region?

all I got was photos and one of a dog on a surfboard on a lake or summin
    Admin African Astronaut
    Originally posted by toz Bend Over Region?

all I got was photos and one of a dog on a surfboard on a lake or summin

The area is pretty cool. Lots of hiking areas, mountain biking trails, brewerys, fun stuff. Plus the fruit from my activities is sweet and full. I made like $1k+ last weekend there...
    toz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin The area is pretty cool. Lots of hiking areas, mountain biking trails, brewerys, fun stuff. Plus the fruit from my activities is sweet and full. I made like $1k+ last weekend there…

like collecting shrooms lol

kidding. or maybe not. I been to it once I think. Like in my young teen years. I used to go to Eugene/Springfield a lot as a kid. maybe like 4-5 times in my pre-teen years.

Who knew that is where The Simpson's "Springfield" would end up being. some guessed it because I think the creator went to college in Eugene?

I met that Matt guy once. I was looking at some comics in Longs Drugs in my home town and he started a conversation with me around 1988 and he said he was the creator of the cartoon on the Tracy Ullman show.

I mean it looked like him. I asked him what he was doing in the East Bay and he said visiting a friend (A musician)

meh
    Bangkok
    Ghost Black Hole
    Hell
    toz African Astronaut
    The Object was to post some quirky place (Though Bangkok might fall into that category) and look to see if people posted funny shit about the place on maps.google.com and then copy and paste
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    blackpool
    Originally posted by Grylls blackpool

Hell was already mentioned.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hell was already mentioned.

thats racist
    Rhyl > Morecambe bay > Southport > Blackpool
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Rhyl > Morecambe bay > Southport > Blackpool

scarborough
    I had a wonderful teenage holiday romance in Rhyl as a young-fella-me-lad. Wild and madly in love with the girl in the next caravan for 10 days and then parted forever...2 souls 1 moment in time.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I had a wonderful teenage holiday romance in Rhyl as a young-fella-me-lad. Wild and madly in love with the girl in the next caravan for 10 days and then parted forever…2 souls 1 moment in time.

holiday romances are the best

do you still keep in touch with him though?
    lollingtons
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson lollingtons

Jump to Top